Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Edit: Nvrmind, for some reason, I extracted that only file again from the rar and it was okay lol.

Last edited:

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
Winequest still buggy after applying patch. Quest was at the part were i should buy the wine.
maybe it works while quest hasnt startet yet. i dont know.
i could get out of the bar while back and forwardcrolling. somehow i got the winequest done and landed on the minimap.

joe1111

Apr 17, 2018
love it so far. the beginning was a bit confusing tho. When the Lady of the town sends you to the market (to meet new people) i wandered around there aimlessly for a good 10 minutes and never found anyone. So that part could probably be streamlined a bit, you dont want people to give up right away on this awesome game.

Other than that this one could easily become one of my favorites.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
don't try to make sense of something that doesn't make sense....on a real tho just release the incest patch :LOL: we won't let patreon know
Well on the bright side the old incest patch still works :sneaky:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heros-harem-guild-v0-1-1-beta-build-1-komisari.42173/post-2777552

Cosmetic Extra
I took 'game\gui\window_icon.png' and converted it to icon.ico along with made a copy of it that is 32x32.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Removed Extra Icons do to dev's request
https://f95zone.to/threads/heros-harem-guild-v0-1-2-public-komisari.42173/post-6925015

Last edited:

X_cell

Mar 20, 2019
im having a problem where i cant find rebecca's level 3 rank up where you have to see her in the afternoon and i cant find her anywhere i also have all girls maxed to level 5 or to where it says complete the prologue other than lucy who needs me to increase relationship with more members im assuming it rebecca thats holding that up

Kayo

Jan 6, 2018
im having a problem where i cant find rebecca's level 3 rank up where you have to see her in the afternoon and i cant find her anywhere i also have all girls maxed to level 5 or to where it says complete the prologue other than lucy who needs me to increase relationship with more members im assuming it rebecca thats holding that up
If I remember well, she is in the church at this time
Maybe you can help me, i'm stuck at Evie lvl 5. I can't find her after the bicycle parking, do you have any hint ?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Since the patch is like 5 mb you probably need to download the full game and then the patch.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Okay, I give up, I can't find the pink haired girl (Evie?) during the Jimmy quest. I encountered her at the bicycle parking spot, and now I have to find her again. Somewhere in this topic it was mentioned that she should be at the market, but I searched the market up and down at every time of the day, and still didn't find her.

killerbill

Jul 1, 2017
Okay, I give up, I can't find the pink haired girl (Evie?) during the Jimmy quest. I encountered her at the bicycle parking spot, and now I have to find her again. Somewhere in this topic it was mentioned that she should be at the market, but I searched the market up and down at every time of the day, and still didn't find her.

Have you gone and talked with Rebbeca? You're supposed to talk to her before she shows up in the park I believe

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Have you gone and talked with Rebbeca? You're supposed to talk to her before she shows up in the park I believe
Go into the market, then the first left arrow, after that the upper right arrow. boom u there
Indeed, I'm there, standing in front of a tree and some bushes, where nothing happens all day long, and I can't click anything. I've talked to Rebecca, and now she's unstable and I can't talk to her anymore. All my other relationships are maxed out ("I should continue the prologue/quest") and I got no other quests apart from the mainquest (I suppose) saying I should get to know the townsfolk better.

And yes I started a completely new save after I installed the patch. :D

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
anyone kno where in the market the demon is at midnight?
i've been thru all the arrows and can't find her

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes