Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
I finished all the quests available in this version.
I really like this game, graphics and scenes are really beautiful, and there is also a good sense of humor.

Now waiting for the next updates, thanks for your work dev' !

• Love
Reactions: Komisari

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I'm enjoying the game, the comedy is great, but I feel like it's rushing getting to know the girls too much. Some time actually talking to them (not just clicking a talk to them button) would really help.

Dr.Dox

Jan 10, 2020
So i guess its feedback time (aint my strongest) i played the demo and the newst version as well and i can say: it got a huge potential to become something big.

the characters are all unique and their got their own little stories (still in development tho but you got the hint)
Even if its still in 0.0.1 it got some good amount of content like quest, scene etc.
the story is for the beginnig good (gonna update this when new updates are droping)

Also jimmy is our lord and savior.

whynotagain07

Mar 6, 2019
I Love interactions with Jimmy. And yes He truly is our lord and savior.
I also kinda enjoyed introduction to quintuplets but rest of their interactions are boring as FUGG.
Unlike other VN your writing is amazing, Short- directly to the point. I geniuenly laughed playing it, wchich is incredibly rare for me. Visual comedy is also very wellcomed!

I hope you will finish this game.
I wish i could support you finantially.
:-(

Can't wait for another update. (I beg you make save files transferable!)

• Love

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I remember playing the first version of the game in december last year. But Elisabeth and Ari were the MC´s mother and sister and Leticia was the aunt. I think i changed something in the code back then. So how do i do that with the new version? Those characters are already imprinted as family members, i cant see them as non family members anymore.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I remember playing the first version of the game in december last year. But Elisabeth and Ari were the MC´s mother and sister and Leticia was the aunt. I think i changed something in the code back then. So how do i do that with the new version? Those characters are already imprinted as family members, i cant see them as non family members anymore.
Hello! Incest is against Patreon guidelines.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well, you could still get pass the rules by put in a "secret setting" when choosing what relationship between MC and the girls or have a special cheat codes to activate it like some other games developers have done

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
And the first version of the game wasnt on patreon?

Also thats what incest patches are for. All those patreon games that have separate incest patches are still on patreon. So it seems to work.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
You need to use the function : "addmoney(copper,silver,gold)".
If you want lots of money write in the console; addmoney(99,99,99)
You'll get 99 copper, 99 silver and 99 gold.
doing this, only keeps giving me gold; no copper, or silver?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
doing this, only keeps giving me gold; no copper, or silver?
1 gold is the equivalent of 10000 copper coins, you don't need to have THE EXACT currency. For example;
If you need to buy something that is worth 50 copper if you have only 1 silver you can buy it.
If you need to buy something worth 20 copper and you have 1 gold, after you buy it, you'll end up with 99 silver 80 copper and 0 gold.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
1 gold is the equivalent of 10000 copper coins, you don't need to have THE EXACT currency. For example;
If you need to buy something that is worth 50 copper if you have only 1 silver you can buy it.
If you need to buy something worth 20 copper and you have 1 gold, after you buy it, you'll end up with 99 silver 80 copper and 0 gold.
Ok makes sense, appreciate it.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
Once you have the fishing rod, go to one of the fishing points, open the inventory and click the fishing rod
Ok, so got that figured out. Really enjoying the game, but how to I get the library to appear to do Shino's quest?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Ok, so got that figured out. Really enjoying the game, but how to I get the library to appear to do Shino's quest?
You need to get the guild map from the quintuplets. And then after entering the guild house, you'll see a navigation bar below. Scroll to the right until you see the library.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
You need to get the guild map from the quintuplets. And then after entering the guild house, you'll see a navigation bar below. Scroll to the right until you see the library.
sorry another question, but how do I have the Tradition with Fara? I had the event (scene) on a Wednesday that I thought fulfilled the requirement, but it still says I need to do it. So I have been able to progress her past lvl 3.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes