Oct 2, 2018
Good game so far. Nice to see the in-development tags or that fun little avatar girl that says coming soon. I shall keep my eye out for future updates. Do suggest making a quick action to auto use fishing rod instead of always opening your bag just to click it. Also maybe a optional skip option for repeatable affection scenes.

Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
How do you unlock Evie? A previous post mentioned the bicycle parking but I haven't seen her there. Is there a specific day?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The library is in the GUILD, you need to buy the GUILD MAP from the Quintuplets!
This is really unclear in the game, and there's no indicator that you can scroll that map at the bottom left to right. It took a while for me to realize I had to click on the space between rooms and pull that over. There wasn't any scroll bar or other visual cue.

I like the quest in development display used for Fly like a Bird and A Room for an Elf. The Chapter One quest doesn't say anything, and The Quintuplets quest puts it in parenthesis at the end of the description. That's not nearly as nice.

Similarly every (available) girl but has a tip of "There are no more <girl name> events in this version of the game" Fara's shows "I should complete Chapter One. (IN DEVELOPMENT)" which is inconsistent.

I'm sorry the beach didn't make it back in, that was fun.

Also, though Jimmy was found, going to visit Rebecca still prompts that she is pretty unstable, and I should let her be. Lets find Jimmy. Unless Jimmy didn't actually make it home from the forest, she should be back to a little more stable form, shouldn't she?

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Dood I really like this game so far!!! I like the graphic and the story seems pretty cool so far cant wait for more!!

Reactions: Komisari

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I might be a complete idiot here, but how do I "give" the coal out of my backpack? I can't seem to figure it out.
just go to the place where you are able to speak with her, but instead to chose "talk", you just open your inventory and click on the cole (like it was EXPLICITE explained in tutorial !!!!!)
But i know: a lot of people "skip" the tutorial instead of reading what to do XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Kosten07

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Every morning I click the board and each option I choose it says I don't have that Adventurer. I can't fish, I can't make any sort of money, what am I doing wrong? Why is something that seems so simple so complicated?

D

Deleted member 606061

Do the saves from 0.0.1 not carry over to 0.1.0? If I hit continue on the old build I have saves but when I click continue on the new build it has nothing....

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I give up, I can't fish because I don't have a fishing rod, I can't find Jimmy, I saw somewhere someone wrote Marketplace in evening, he isn't there. I can't move forward and this game was really interesting to me. I just can't understand why everyone else has no issues but I have so many....

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You can unlock her only if you have the Jimmy Quest active. Level Up Rebecca
Is 6 girls are all the girls we can unlock in this version? There still some quest that I don't know if it still in development or not like build new room for Fara or build bigger room, and 2 places still not unlocking on the map
Overall, very good game. I hope to see more in the future

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Or maybe this is a better question, how I get the fishing rod?
You should be greeted by someone on the Lake, she tells you an old fishing rod she tossed back somewhere if you want it. (cutting the dialogue short) Not sure if a specific time matters but it was the first time I visited the Lake, seeing as you have Jimmy already I can't believe you don't have the fishing rod. I feel it's a bug or you missed something? Talk to Rebecca at the Church about where to make money I think it was to trigger the Lake if you haven't.

Also Jimmy you won't find unless you have met Evie at the bicycle park, around afternoon I think it was? She'll be in the market and that'll lead you to finding Jimmy if you follow her story.

And to use the board you need to have Luna or Evie already joined up to your guild. As Luna is the katana adventurer and Evie has a hammer. There is no bow adventurer yet. (I'm guessing in future it'll be Ari?)

-------------
Is 6 girls are all the girls we can unlock in this version? There still some quest that I don't know if it still in development or not like build new room for Fara or build bigger room, and 2 places still not unlocking on the map
Overall, very good game. I hope to see more in the future
Evie, Rebecca, Lucy, Luna, Fara, Shino are it yeah. The assistant room says in development so does the bigger room one. Only one ? marked quest can't be triggered this build. The say in development either by the name or in details. Also the 2 last places are not in this build. (Developer confirmed that latter bit for me as well)

-------------------

This is really unclear in the game, and there's no indicator that you can scroll that map at the bottom left to right. It took a while for me to realize I had to click on the space between rooms and pull that over. There wasn't any scroll bar or other visual cue.

I like the quest in development display used for Fly like a Bird and A Room for an Elf. The Chapter One quest doesn't say anything, and The Quintuplets quest puts it in parenthesis at the end of the description. That's not nearly as nice.

Similarly every (available) girl but has a tip of "There are no more <girl name> events in this version of the game" Fara's shows "I should complete Chapter One. (IN DEVELOPMENT)" which is inconsistent.

I'm sorry the beach didn't make it back in, that was fun.

Also, though Jimmy was found, going to visit Rebecca still prompts that she is pretty unstable, and I should let her be. Lets find Jimmy. Unless Jimmy didn't actually make it home from the forest, she should be back to a little more stable form, shouldn't she?
Doesn't her hint actually tell you to use the Guild Map? I swear somewhere in the game tells you to visit the library with the Guild Map though I will say on a touch pad laptop the scrolling is wonky for me. I wish the Library just could be accessed with the clicks or honestly you could turn the Guild Map on / off (if you can, my bad, I didn't notice any option for it). As the guild map gets in the way of the arrows a bit for me anyways.

And I think with Jimmy is because there's no more story with Rebecca right now so it just 'ended' there. He's not back yet in the story, so she's still unstable until next buiild. Least that's how I took it but maybe I'm wrong.

---------

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You should be greeted by someone on the Lake, she tells you an old fishing rod she tossed back somewhere if you want it. (cutting the dialogue short) Not sure if a specific time matters but it was the first time I visited the Lake, seeing as you have Jimmy already I can't believe you don't have the fishing rod. I feel it's a bug or you missed something? Talk to Rebecca at the Church about where to make money I think it was to trigger the Lake if you haven't.

Also Jimmy you won't find unless you have met Evie at the bicycle park, around afternoon I think it was? She'll be in the market and that'll lead you to finding Jimmy if you follow her story.

And to use the board you need to have Luna or Evie already joined up to your guild. As Luna is the katana adventurer and Evie has a hammer. There is no bow adventurer yet. (I'm guessing in future it'll be Ari?)

-------------

Evie, Rebecca, Lucy, Luna, Fara, Shino are it yeah. The assistant room says in development so does the bigger room one. Only one ? marked quest can't be triggered this build. The say in development either by the name or in details. Also the 2 last places are not in this build. (Developer confirmed that latter bit for me as well)

-------------------

Doesn't her hint actually tell you to use the Guild Map? I swear somewhere in the game tells you to visit the library with the Guild Map though I will say on a touch pad laptop the scrolling is wonky for me. I wish the Library just could be accessed with the clicks or honestly you could turn the Guild Map on / off (if you can, my bad, I didn't notice any option for it). As the guild map gets in the way of the arrows a bit for me anyways.

And I think with Jimmy is because there's no more story with Rebecca right now so it just 'ended' there. He's not back yet in the story, so she's still unstable until next buiild. Least that's how I took it but maybe I'm wrong.

---------
Thanks for your explaination, and the Guild map are a little hard to use if you play on laptop. I had to go on developer's discord and search a little bit to find out you had to either scroll with your mouse wheel or hold the left mouse button on the guld map and pull to the left to see the library, and I waste like 1 hours don't know where the library was when playing

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes