exclaim

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone knows how to use cheats in the 0.1.2 pre-release? I tried as described in the main post, Girls desk search field => .gimmiegold and i hit enter, but nothing happens?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
so like, in the first changelog for 1.2 it said there was a new lewd scene for rebecca but it's not in the gallery. Is the Gallery just not updated yet?

Vielolia

Feb 3, 2020
Do that pre release have the full release content or is it better to wait a few days?
Your save should transfer if you start now anyways. No real harm in going at it now since scenes are obtainable any time after they're unlocked, or are strictly required to progress anyways. You won't be missing out on anything if you play now and play the full release content later.

brokenobj

Mar 19, 2019
My guild board is broken (timer stuck at zero) and restart isn't helping now.

E: It worked when I started up today. No number of restarts was doing it prior.

Last edited:

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018
Playing through the game for the first time and really loving it so far! Other than the board glitch, I noticed three typos on the hints while I was in the prologue. During Lucy's bath event, the hint said something like "She takes a bath in the afternoon, so take a bath in the evening." Was supposed to be reversed. Shino's event for level 3 was supposed to be investigate her night activities instead of midnight. The last is Shino event for level 2, the event said go to library in afternoon instead of Noon. They are pretty minor, but gave me a small pause of confusion each time lol.

Last edited:

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
What should I do?
just talk to the people who visit the market while they are there at anytime of day and ask if they know anything about the gentleman thief. i will add some people in the market you cant ask (only 5 people you can) but if you cant its no big deal just move on from them and find someone else

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
Despie having the money and resources need to repair the door and build the library the unlock/repair button is grayed out, how do i get the quints to repair my stuff?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Tip: Look everywhere on the screen not just the streets themselves. This caused me an endless amount of frustration as the one you need to speak to is not on the street itself.
1604423908479.png

Remember girls doesn't appear on the map if you send them to work.

Reactions: sonolfal

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
so.. does anybody know why the mega download is crashing the entire browser? this happened in a couple of other games so I assume the problem is with mega itself, never had this happen before tho..

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
someone help me find catfish? i've seen the posts saying to fish in the park but it won't let me fish there and i have all the fishing upgrades and "consumables" too. do i have to leave the prologue first? was trying to finish all the quests that i can first.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
so.. does anybody know why the mega download is crashing the entire browser? this happened in a couple of other games so I assume the problem is with mega itself, never had this happen before tho..
You may need to install/reinstall the Mega extension, as I haven't had any browser crashes when downloading from Mega.

someone help me find catfish? i've seen the posts saying to fish in the park but it won't let me fish there and i have all the fishing upgrades and "consumables" too. do i have to leave the prologue first? was trying to finish all the quests that i can first.
You're going to the fishing spot in the market's park, correct (market entrance, then left to the park, top right, then right to the fishing spot)?

Reactions: blackmasha

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
You may need to install/reinstall the Mega extension, as I haven't had any browser crashes when downloading from Mega.

You're going to the fishing spot in the market's park, correct (market entrance, then left to the park, top right, then right to the fishing spot)?
yes. i go there but the fishing marker doesn't show up.
1604428258974.png

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes