molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the new version do you have to install the incest patch? I see it's over writing a file so it could break something else in game.

hhghuwoe

Oct 19, 2020
someone pls help, "look fara at the market, noon" how? i cant see her at noon! quest for reach fara lv 5

ThatOneRock

Aug 17, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but when I try to play the game, it is rather laggy. This didn't happen before the 1.12 pre-release, but I also had to reinstall windows for something else before I got the new update. It only seems to be this game specifically that is having this issue

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Where is Evie? it's the midnight event where you have to visit all places she is during the day -- I went to the stairs, lake, market, bike place, everywhere in the guild and the church - cannot find her at all, please help.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Where is Evie? it's the midnight event where you have to visit all places she is during the day -- I went to the stairs, lake, market, bike place, everywhere in the guild and the church - cannot find her at all, please help.
Market's Park.

Challass

Aug 10, 2018
If anyone is still having problems with the job board this is how I fixed it for me put at least 1 adventurer to work save your game and then quit game go back into game and it should start working again

robem 5555

Nov 14, 2018
Hello friends I have 2 problems when starting the game: the 1 that when I start my previous game of the version does not appear and I leave or enter the game sometimes, it achieves a figure and when I enter an exception and how to ignore or another option it leaves alone The truth is, I don't really want to play everything on the fly.
2 if you start from scratch, tell them I will put them in Spanish because it is the language I speak, well the dialogues are all in English, the protagonists only in Spanish but then they appear in English and then in Spanish I do help

THANKS

sovietslayer27

Nov 6, 2020
Hello friends I have 2 problems when starting the game: the 1 that when I start my previous game of the version does not appear and I leave or enter the game sometimes, it achieves a figure and when I enter an exception and how to ignore or another option it leaves alone The truth is, I don't really want to play everything on the fly.
2 if you start from scratch, tell them I will put them in Spanish because it is the language I speak, well the dialogues are all in English, the protagonists only in Spanish but then they appear in English and then in Spanish I do help

THANKS
do you have discord? There is a spanish version available on itch and is being worked on currently for future updates. The creator's patreon page is also a good source for info and download information. Make sure you updated to the newest version. Older saves from the previous version will not work on it. The HHG Discord has a section for errors and issues that people are very fast at helping you with. I hope this helped at least a little!

Serajim

Jul 12, 2020
Hi people, I need help with 1 mission, it's the mission with Delilah, the name of the mission is 'Solve the mistery and face the thief'...how? or where?...Am stuck in that mission, I wanna clear that mission before I continue with the main story

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes