Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Yep, i've done everything, i found the mineral and for Yinna, I found the fishes, then I gave those to them
What does the quest tell you to do?(what stage are you on)

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I still have to "find the clues", last thing I saw was 4/5, but i talked to everyone and did every quest...
Post your save I'll have a quick look see if I can find out where your at

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hedwin

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
I still have to "find the clues", last thing I saw was 4/5, but i talked to everyone and did every quest...
did you do the one for the granny? (i could see someone missing that cause they asumed they got everything out of her when they asked eariler) if you have done have you both talked to the cat girl (its been awhile i forgot names) and the lady IN THE PARK (cant talk to her about it out of the park)

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Ok checked your save, go speak to Granny in the market in the morning (y)
Okay i know the issue... I thought the "Talk to her" was automatic, so when I talked to her, I just had the shop, so I though that I couldn't do more with her
thanks for the help !

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Okay i know the issue... I thought the "Talk to her" was automatic, so when I talked to her, I just had the shop, so I though that I couldn't do more with her
thanks for the help !
Np, glad we got it sorted, enjoy the rest of the game man (y) :D

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hola: Komisari
Es la 2 ves que solicito ayuda como puedo solucionar el problema del idioma? solo se puede jugar en ingles. Acabo de volver a descargarlo creyendo que estaba solucionado y nada, solo salen frases aleatorias en español incluso volví a ser una nueva traducción he movido el vbx:("Language") pero sigue igual no sé bastante ingle como para disfrutar del juego por favor una solución, gracias.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello: Komisari

Is it the 2 see that I ask for help how can I solve the language problem? it can only be played in English. I just downloaded it again believing that it was fixed and nothing, only random sentences come out in Spanish even to be a new translation I moved the vbx:("Language") but still the same not enough be groin to enjoy the game please a solution, thanks.
El español no esta completo.

Reactions: Yukimarudicer

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
This game needs way more likes.

Of all the other games I've played on here that go for that anime feel, this one just nails it the best imo.

If you don't smile with Jimmy or Greaty, or tear up a little at the vulnerable moments you're dead inside.

While the Koikatsu style may not be for everyone, there's also just some fantastic scenes/renders in here, and given the 'progression' of most of the girls at the current patch, I can only assume there's quite a bit more sexual content ahead.

I'll write a nice review at some point but just wanted to give a little love, and a recommendation to anyone just stumbling across the thread for the first time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Keep running into hard errors that close the game completely in several places. Really frustrating because the autosave feature does NOT save every time it claims to.

I can't even get past Event 3 with Maria because it hard crashes every time I try to do it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes