Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i think somethign is wrong with my w lan connection because mega and nopy show me the game takes 3 hours to download

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I just go to itch io and saw someone said that because of some problem in real life the public release had to be delayed. I don't use discord so kinda ignorance with it but I hope it was not something too serious and wish it will be resolve soon, please be well Komisari
Obviously I don't keep up on everything but if something is going on I hope it goes okay Komisari. You make an excellent game and you're overall a pretty decent person based on your interactions. If you're sick, I hope you get better soon.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
i just looove this "molestation of the submissive maid at workand looking up her skirt"-things, and these are really good in here, so lookin forward to more Fara content:love:
And mister dev thanks for the making me think a little better on koikatsu-games.(y)

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
thank you!
Tell me which people you need to interview to find clues? I kind of asked everyone, but still 4\5 quest
Granny, Maria, Yinna, Rebecca in the evening and Luna at night.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Hey Dev, do you plan on making a Battle System/Dungeon System at some point?

I have the impression that the game would go well with this type of system.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
as for the money cheat, .gimmegold sounds like it works but the game crashes everytime. .gimmemoney doesnt do anything.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes