Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Starting over on this game and I have hit a snag off the bat. Either something has been changed or I have just forgotten how to STOP fishing at will. No matter what I have tried, it just keeps going until midnight.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Starting over on this game and I have hit a snag off the bat. Either something has been changed or I have just forgotten how to STOP fishing at will. No matter what I have tried, it just keeps going until midnight.
If you're playing on PC and v0.1.2, you should see this just below the filling bar.
If it's v0.1.1 and Android, tap the left side of the screen.
1605475873511.png

Reactions: Pudthumper

InuYashaAD1

Aug 13, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

InuYashaAD1

Aug 13, 2020
So i need to start again from the begining or is there any other way to skip to the new content?
it's a scripting error he'll eventually fix. You should just have to close the game program and reload it a few times to get the code to work again.

Feb 22, 2020
Can anyone tell me exactly what to type in for console command for money, tried everything said in previous comments but doesnt seem to work so i think im either missing something or not typing it right
Quote from the front page:
To enter in cheat-code mode, you have to write a "." at the start.
Once you do, you can write the following codes:

"imthelover" : Girls are always at max affection possible. Gets updated every time time passes.
"gimmegold" : Gives you money
"gibpower" : Gives you exp
"releasemypp" : Unlocks the gallery.
"showmethesecrets" : Shows hidden stuff, like hidden girls, even if you didn't unlock them yet. There are some nice secrets, I would suggest not using this

Example: If you want money, you have to write ".gimmegold" in the girls deck search bar.

(i corrected this last sentence, so it´s still 99% original :D )

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
can you confirm if the patch still works with 0.1.2?
The underlining code still works though the contents of the file are less important.

As of 0.1.2 the game simply looks to see if that file exist.
script.rpy Line 2
Code:
define inc = renpy.loadable("patch.rpy")
If true then incest :coffee:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Damnit! why couldn't this game be crappy and disappointing so I could just pass it by? Now I've got ANOTHER quirky fun little game full of cuties to obsess over. Haven't got to any lewd content yet but to be honest am kind of enjoying romancing the girls at this point. Kind of a little bit grindy, but things are beginning to happen. Looking like it's going to be a fun ride.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari
D

Deleted member 2864846

Quote from the front page:
To enter in cheat-code mode, you have to write a "." at the start.
Once you do, you can write the following codes:

"imthelover" : Girls are always at max affection possible. Gets updated every time time passes.
"gimmegold" : Gives you money
"gibpower" : Gives you exp
"releasemypp" : Unlocks the gallery.
"showmethesecrets" : Shows hidden stuff, like hidden girls, even if you didn't unlock them yet. There are some nice secrets, I would suggest not using this

Example: If you want money, you have to write ".gimmegold" in the girls deck search bar.

(i corrected this last sentence, so it´s still 99% original :D )
My game crashes when trying to use ".gimmegold" in the girls deck search bar.

Edit: Ignoring the error allowed me to push past it and get the gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
What do I go for the final part of the Misdirection Quest, it says "solve the mystery and confront the thief?" I think I've gone everywhere but I could be mistaken.

EDIT: Nevermind, i guess it just wasn't activating as I just got to that part of the quest. Had to wait until the next day for it to work.

D

Deleted member 2864846

Is there a fix for the broken guild board? Little irritating that I can't use it at all at this point in the game.

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
can u fuck the mom/sis yet? havent played in forever so i gotta restart from beginning and i forget the names to look up in changelog lmfao

D

Deleted member 2864846

You have to restart the game, if not, it got fixed in the public update. That will release in some days.
Appreciate the response. I decided to just use the gold cheat in the meantime and that helped. Just finished the current build and enjoyed the hell out of it. This isn't normally my style of game, but it was well made and you could tell there was a lot of care and effort put into it.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes