kintofn

May 6, 2020
General advice:

When your this early into the game I would just go everywhere and talk to everyone. If nothing happens try at a different time. Also try to read the conversations the MC is having with other characters, they contain hints to what to do next.
thanks)

D

Deleted member 862093

as for the money cheat, .gimmegold sounds like it works but the game crashes everytime. .gimmemoney doesnt do anything.
I discovered that you can safely work around the crash.
> The exception seems to be only for the cheat code notification? It appears that I can safely hit ignore, still get a notification of the 50 gold, and proceed playing the game. I have made a rollback save right before I re-attempted it with the intent of pressing ignore, just in case.

Link to my full comment on the issue: https://f95zone.to/threads/heros-ha...se-fixed-komisari.42173/page-119#post-4474569

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys I am new for this game i try to read some old post but still i dont can use chat... I try everywhere to put "." But still i dont know way is not working i used is search bar in girls deck i put .gimmemoney and others but still not working can some on help me please?

Nov 22, 2017
An exception has occurred! So..... this may have been covered earlier in this thread ( if so please point me to it, had a good look back and couldn't find it ) running on mac

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
By the way, only Germans may find this screenshot amusing, and then only slightly so, still wanted to share for this restricted audience. 0815.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just had a weird bug, cannot say what caused it, but had it twice in a relatively short interval:

The whole Ren'Py menu disappeared (the "back history skip ..." at the bottom), rollback didn't work (neither page up nor mouse wheel). I could go forward with the story, but hitting ESC for an emergency save moved me around the map like crazy in the midst of events, culminating in getting our beloved nurse's first scene at the restaurant (trying to talk to the bartender) despite me just meeting a demon with Ari ...

Probably of not much help but wanted to post it anyways.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Just had a weird bug, cannot say what caused it, but had it twice in a relatively short interval:

The whole Ren'Py menu disappeared (the "back history skip ..." at the bottom), rollback didn't work (neither page up nor mouse wheel). I could go forward with the story, but hitting ESC for an emergency save moved me around the map like crazy in the midst of events, culminating in getting our beloved nurse's first scene at the restaurant (trying to talk to the bartender) despite me just meeting a demon with Ari ...

Probably of not much help but wanted to post it anyway.
Mmm... Please, if you keep playing, make sure you always have the bottom menu. If not, load a savegame, because your progress after the bottom menu disappears will be lost. But please, if this happened to you twice, it will probably happen a third. Whenever it happens, let me know what you were doing!

Blackman

Aug 31, 2017
How do you unlock the 'Guild Member's Love' scene. I'm at the end and haven't that one yet did I miss something? :unsure:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
How do you unlock the 'Guild Member's Love' scene. I'm at the end and haven't that one yet did I miss something? :unsure:
Unlock the Lucy's "Guild Outfit" animated card and then go talk with Lucy at her workshop, in the morning, whenever she's there.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes