kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
Here is a little guide for those of you who don´t know how to unlock Lucy´s 3th scene (Guild member's love)
-Go to girls deck (the heart)
-Select Lucy´s card.
-Buy the second card (Guild Outfit) and equip it.
-Go to her workshop when Lucy is inside.
-Select Action then Workshop Desk [Guild Outfit].
-Enjoy the surprise ;)
If only ??? appears you need to raise her affection level.

Reactions: Fixi

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
While a legitimate concern, given this game is advertised on the Renpy official website, I'm half-seriously wondering if it might sooner get SDK updates specifically to prevent the engine holding this game back.
The ad comes from the $250/mo tier of Renpy's patreon:

LucyFucker

Mar 4, 2019
Bug Report:
When u fill your quest board silver, game does not produce any silver at all. Timer just goes to 0 and stays there forever. i claimed the silver, tried to work girls again and nothing happens. Counter is just sitting at 0 and do not produce anything. Afterwards, i tried to use money cheat and it is just crashing my game now.

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
+1 about board money bug. I it used to give me some copper once in a while, but when i sent 2 girls to work in town it broke. Timer is 00:00 and no money. Is there any way to fix it? I really don't want to use cheats. (sorry for my english)

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
How do I complete the misdirection quest? I'm stuck at the last stage with solving the mystery and uncovering the thief.
And one more thing, for a rare fish of purple quality, the seller gives only about 10 copper coins. Is this how it's meant to be?
read previous posts, your question about the quest has been answered multiple times. as for the fish, sell price depends on the fish not its rarity from what i remember

Reactions: Agafon

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi guys,I have a problem when i load my previous saves,

can you help me please ? :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saves from the old version? I don't think it would work in this version because the developer has been reworking the entire game, this version was more like a new game so you had to start over

iwassnow

Jul 14, 2019
Hey guys, I just wanted to share that saving and restarting the program seems to fix the guild board not paying out properly.

Also for the dev, I got an error warning on catching of one of the rarer fish in town. I don't know what it's called since after ignoring the message the game just sits there without giving me the fish. My only option is to use spacebar to stop fishing.

Reactions: kostello

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
Hey guys, I just wanted to share that saving and restarting the program seems to fix the guild board not paying out properly.

Also for the dev, I got an error warning on catching of one of the rarer fish in town. I don't know what it's called since after ignoring the message the game just sits there without giving me the fish. My only option is to use spacebar to stop fishing.
Yes, it really helped. Thank you mate.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019

i think someone said before that theres an error when catching plague fish

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
What was the Shino little quest? I skipped to fast now i dont know what to do sorry :d
That was a mistake by me, was supposed to be Yinna* not Shino lol, Yinna is the redhead at the Fish Stall in the market (y)

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
When I'm setting the characters to work on the lake, they get to zero seconds and then it stays at zero and they never collect anything. I didn't have an issue before, but I think it started after I finished the Prologue. I'm also kind of interested in why the dev went with a real time timer for collecting resources, it seems kind of out of place in a game where everything else is in in-game time increments.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
When I'm setting the characters to work on the lake, they get to zero seconds and then it stays at zero and they never collect anything. I didn't have an issue before, but I think it started after I finished the Prologue. I'm also kind of interested in why the dev went with a real time timer for collecting resources, it seems kind of out of place in a game where everything else is in in-game time increments.
You have to restart the game and the guild board will work again.

And about your interest... I want the game to have a lot of options to get money, for different playstyles. The guild board is completely optional, the same as fishing or foraging. And I'll add more ways to get money later.

Before the guild board worked with in-game time. It was not funny to see the players sending the girls to work and then passing time until midnight to get money in 1 second. It feels like an exploit, I prefer for the player to use cheats.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
You have to restart the game and the guild board will work again.

And about your interest... I want the game to have a lot of options to get money, for different playstyles. The guild board is completely optional, the same as fishing or foraging. And I'll add more ways to get money later.

Before the guild board worked with in-game time. It was not funny to see the players sending the girls to work and then passing time until midnight to get money in 1 second. It feels like an exploit, I prefer for the player to use cheats.
Restarting once didn't fix it, but the second time did. I see what you're saying with just pushing time being somewhat of an exploit. Ultimately if someone just needs gold, spending all day fishing will have basically the same effect with the board as real-time or game-time based, and the time-based setup does work better with mining/foraging since those don't actually advance time. Of course, I was planning on leaving the window open in my second monitor with the board running while I do some chores:devilish:

As an aside, it might make sense to change the color of the timer at midnight to make it clear it's supposed to pause then. I don't know how easy this is to do, but maybe Luna could have her timer pause at noon and keep going through midnight, since that's her sleep schedule.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Of course, I was planning on leaving the window open in my second monitor with the board running while I do some chores:devilish:
Hahaha afk farming xD

As an aside, it might make sense to change the color of the timer at midnight to make it clear it's supposed to pause then. I don't know how easy this is to do, but maybe Luna could have her timer pause at noon and keep going through midnight, since that's her sleep schedule.
Will do!

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
How can I finish the quest "solve the mystery and find the thief"? I went to ruin at both night and midnight but couldn't trigger the event. Something wrong or I did the wrong way?

Vielolia

Feb 3, 2020
Easily one of the best stories out there. Started in the previous version for the lewds, but came out most satisfied with the characters and stories. Stayed to watch it develop further.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Vielolia

Feb 3, 2020
How can I finish the quest "solve the mystery and find the thief"? I went to ruin at both night and midnight but couldn't trigger the event. Something wrong or I did the wrong way?
That should just be it. Starting outside of the ruins at midnight, then entering the ruins from map is supposed to trigger it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dukedom
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes