WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
how do you get the door fixed? I have both the money and the necessary logs but the repair button is stuck. i even restarted the game but the problem persists :(

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
how do you get the door fixed? I have both the money and the necessary logs but the repair button is stuck. i even restarted the game but the problem persists :(
Give the logs to the quintuplets by clicking the logs while the repair option is selected.

adamstrong957

Jan 10, 2018
HEY GUYS DOES SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE IS EVIE WENT ?
I NEED TO DINF HER AT NIDNIGHT
I LOOKED EVERYWHERE DIDNT FIND HER
PLS HELP TNX

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
How many secret girls are there and how or can you unlock them? Starting with this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Will be the rollback issue solved in the public version, or it's still gonna be a not working for half of the game thing like for versions now?

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
9 giga, did I miss a compressed version?

most people don't have paid accounts on upload sites, and this "wait for hours with mega" isn't really an excuse. it has a max limit of 4-5 giga for a reason, the rest have so little "seeds" (not sure how direct downloads work when compered to a torrent for example) that they take for hours.

can't for the life of me figure out why not every single game has a torrent link. why do people still use direct download on big files? this is ridiculous in the year 2020, torrents are better in every way, it just doesn't make sense. can someone please explain this to me? I must be missing something here...

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
9 giga, did I miss a compressed version?

most people don't have paid accounts on upload sites, and this "wait for hours with mega" isn't really an excuse. it has a max limit of 4-5 giga for a reason, the rest have so little "seeds" (not sure how direct downloads work when compered to a torrent for example) that they take for hours.

can't for the life of me figure out why not every single game has a torrent link. why do people still use direct download on big files? this is ridiculous in the year 2020, torrents are better in every way, it just doesn't make sense. can someone please explain this to me? I must be missing something here...
There's a compressed version in the first post.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes