aronos35

Jul 3, 2017
Did you install the patch listed in the OP before playing? If not, download the file, rename it to 0script.rpa, then copy it to the "game" subfolder, overwriting the old file. Any saves you made before installing the patch won't work.
Thank you for your answer... So I'll start a new game with the new release and with the patch this time!!!!

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
Did you install the patch listed in the OP before playing? If not, download the file, rename it to 0script.rpa, then copy it to the "game" subfolder, overwriting the old file. Any saves you made before installing the patch won't work.
You mean the incest patch? I can't find any other patches.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Thank you for your answer... So I'll start a new game with the new release and with the patch this time!!!!
You mean the incest patch? I can't find any other patches.
new release doesnt need a patch, incest patch is optional
As Axle said you do not need a patch, the Beta had a patch for bug fixes but looks like the Public Release came out 2Day so this has the patch included, the Incest patch will work but has minor inconsistencies however it still works for the most part.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
There is any way to end quest with max all girl? Or not implemented yet?
once you max the girls and finish the quests theres an end prologue option when interacting with your bed but its just a cutscene then the option to return to before the cutscene currently

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
There is any way to end quest with max all girl? Or not implemented yet?
If you have "there are no more XXXX events in this version", you've maxed them so far.

Also, does anyone have a persistent file from the fixed pre-release? I need so I can skip a few things.

Vtratron

May 31, 2018
Start a new save, and pay special attention to the bar at the bottom of the screen.
If you start a new game, continue playing if you see this bar.
Did you downloaded the LATEST one? The one updated today? Or some days ago?
View attachment 880187
I did downloaded it maybe 3 or 2 days ago, so that's probably the why it still bugged for me, but I have this bar in game now, so I don't know why it makes difference.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
How to use the cheat code hallp!!
Cheat Codes are in the Main Post, to use them inn the girls character screen(Red Heart) type the cheats in the search bar add a . to the start of the cheats but dont had any " eg: for gold type in .gimmegold

Reactions: 甘Yuna
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes