Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Hey, can you guys help again... I am stuck ... Where is the "Town cliff" Demon girl mentioning ???
When you go to bed choose the "End Prologue" option, Just make sure you have done everything you can as choosing this will end the current version of the game.

idk487

Jul 26, 2020
I looked evreywhere but there are still some rooms in the guild that are locked, what should I do?

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I looked evreywhere but there are still some rooms in the guild that are locked, what should I do?
There's alot of rooms that you cannot unlock as they are not implemented ye, if I remember right you can only unlock 3 rooms so far

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
When you go to bed choose the "End Prologue" option, Just make sure you have done everything you can as choosing this will end the current version of the game.
just to clarify the "End Prologue" option doesnt straight up end the game, you get an end cutscene then the options to proceed to chapter 1 (grayed out and unselectable currently) or to return to before you ended the prologue, not sure if returning breaks anything but i havent seen any problems after returning

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
just to clarify the "End Prologue" option doesnt straight up end the game, you get an end cutscene then the options to proceed to chapter 1 (grayed out and unselectable currently) or to return to before you ended the prologue, not sure if returning breaks anything but i havent seen any problems after returning
Chapter 1(or part of it at least) will be added in v0.1.3, never clicked the "Go Back" option I completed everything that was shown in the quests tab and leveled the girls to the maximum currently possible and just assumed the "Go Back" option would just take me to the Main Menu as I had nothing left to do lol

Sep 20, 2017
Help with fishing, How do I change what fishing hooks I'm using? I sticks me on the lowest grade I have ( I know this because the single hooks keep showing up as broken rather than the reinforced hook) I need to catch a Catfish I believe, but I just don't have the upgrades on the rod to do so.
EDIT: Or I'm fishing in wrong place for Catfish.

Last edited:

AlphaCanuck

May 11, 2018
ok so how do I activate the Halloween events do I need to re Downlead?
Because I downloaded this game a couple weeks ago and now it's been updated.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Help with fishing, How do I change what fishing hooks I'm using? I sticks me on the lowest grade I have ( I know this because the single hooks keep showing up as broken rather than the reinforced hook) I need to catch a Catfish I beleive, but I just don't have the upgrades on the rod to do so.
you dont select a hook, all upgrades you have in your inv are equipped at all times, not sure if having multiple of the same type stack though

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Help with fishing, How do I change what fishing hooks I'm using? I sticks me on the lowest grade I have ( I know this because the single hooks keep showing up as broken rather than the reinforced hook) I need to catch a Catfish I beleive, but I just don't have the upgrades on the rod to do so.
you dont select a hook, all upgrades you have in your inv are equipped at all times, not sure if having multiple of the same type stack though
Ye don't know about stacking, however I have both types of hooks in my inventory and it automatically uses the "Reinforced Hook"

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Hi, I just started the game and the map shows me an event in the guild for Lucy(level1) and Fara(level2), but I cant find them in the guild. Did I miss a room or do I need more unlocks?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Hi, I just started the game and the map shows me an event in the guild for Lucy(level1) and Fara(level2), but I cant find them in the guild. Did I miss a room or do I need more unlocks?
click the heart in the top right and select then, it'll give you hints on where they should be

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes