w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
When you use the secrets-cheat you will find a second plank card and further if you unren the data you find some stuff which hints to said character. I think it might be a Easter egg,but still.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be nice if there's a collab eh? i would love to see Maya in here. Imagine she break 4th wall into another game and do her crazy usual stunt : )

Reactions: beton8 and Xrow

lordfire07

Sep 6, 2019
So on the guild board. It seems like it's just counting down to zero but I never gain any money.

I've assigned lucy to work in town and waited 40 seconds.

It seems like it was working in Beta but not in the pre-release

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So on the guild board. It seems like it's just counting down to zero but I never gain any money.

I've assigned lucy to work in town and waited 40 seconds.

It seems like it was working in Beta but not in the pre-release
It's a bug. I already reported the new links. It should be updated soon.

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
HMM how can i finish the MISDIRECTION quest (the one about the thief/red girl ) it says i need to confront the culprit..

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
Love the new release, if headpats are supposed to be reasonable to obtain, they definitely aren't yet :ROFLMAO:. Also stop making Lucy cry :cry:. She's best girl and she deserves better (At least don't keep making the MC treat her badly please).

EDIT: Just earned Headpats. Dear god, Holy Headpat, why??? :LOL:

Last edited:

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
I just played through v.10, and this game has a lot of amazing things about it, but the experience is hampered by being super grindy and unfun outside of those good parts.

The Good:

The visual style, character designs, and animations are amazing. And really the animations and pose/expression changes during dialogue/scenes are just super-spot on. Its really amazing work, and feels like you're watching an anime (in a good way). It really helps establish a consistent and fun tone. Also the music for the various scenes is great. The characters are also really good. They feel distinct enough in both their design and dialogue/story. The animations for the lewd scenes are also A+.

Also the dialogue is pretty funny and clever at times, and really ranges from serious to lighthearted in the best possible way.

Also fuckin JIMMY deserves his own line-item under "the GOOD" because every scene of his had me grinning ear to ear in satisfaction.

The Bad:

Zero choices as MC - As the player you are essentially along for the ride and watching the MC's story. There is very little that makes you feel like you are the MC. You can't turn down scenes, pursue different paths with different girls, or initiate anything. Even in many other games where such choices are superficial, there are little things that let you imprint your style on the MC. None here.

Virtually no repeatable sexual scenes - quite literally many characters will say "come to me if you want to do this again" or something to that effect, but with 1 or 2 exceptions, you can only go back to the gallery to watch them again. This contributes to the feeling that playing as the MC and being "in the world" is not so fun, you're just waiting for the next interesting thing to happen. I'm hoping and assuming that this is improved in later versions. Also no choices during the sexual scenes is somewhat disappointing.

Static dialogue - The core game loop is to increase affection with a character, watch a new scene advancing that character's story, then build up affection again, and repeat, perhaps with new scenes being gated by progression with other characters or purchasing certain items. Affection can go up as a result of certain scenes, but generally you build affection by finding a character during their schedule at a certain point of the day and clicking an option to "spend time" with them. This leads to 1 line of dialogue and maybe a shot of the MC and character sitting together, and at the end you get affection points. This stays static for literally the entire game. You can "spend time with Lucy" 20 minutes into the game, and 5 hours later she has the exact same options at the exact same locations. There is no progression or new interactions, and you must do this dozens of times for each character. It is very grindy. You also have a talk option with each character, and those options also never change or unlock over the course of the game.

The fishing, mining, and sending Luna/Evie out on daily contracts is super grindy and unengaging and just feels like filler content to force you to do something before you can buy an item that then unlocks progression. I 100% recommend playing this game with the instant-max affection cheat and the extra money cheat. You won't be missing anything.

The Minor Quibbles:

Shino's boobs look weird, like her character model or her blouse need to be fixed.

I know that sounds like a lot of criticism but I did really like the game and really looking forward to seeing the patchnotes for the next version!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I just played through v.10, and this game has a lot of amazing things about it, but the experience is hampered by being super grindy and unfun outside of those good parts.

The Good:

The visual style, character designs, and animations are amazing. And really the animations and pose/expression changes during dialogue/scenes are just super-spot on. Its really amazing work, and feels like you're watching an anime (in a good way). It really helps establish a consistent and fun tone. Also the music for the various scenes is great. The characters are also really good. They feel distinct enough in both their design and dialogue/story. The animations for the lewd scenes are also A+.

Also the dialogue is pretty funny and clever at times, and really ranges from serious to lighthearted in the best possible way.

Also fuckin JIMMY deserves his own line-item under "the GOOD" because every scene of his had me grinning ear to ear in satisfaction.

The Bad:

Zero choices as MC - As the player you are essentially along for the ride and watching the MC's story. There is very little that makes you feel like you are the MC. You can't turn down scenes, pursue different paths with different girls, or initiate anything. Even in many other games where such choices are superficial, there are little things that let you imprint your style on the MC. None here.

Virtually no repeatable sexual scenes - quite literally many characters will say "come to me if you want to do this again" or something to that effect, but with 1 or 2 exceptions, you can only go back to the gallery to watch them again. This contributes to the feeling that playing as the MC and being "in the world" is not so fun, you're just waiting for the next interesting thing to happen. I'm hoping and assuming that this is improved in later versions. Also no choices during the sexual scenes is somewhat disappointing.

Static dialogue - The core game loop is to increase affection with a character, watch a new scene advancing that character's story, then build up affection again, and repeat, perhaps with new scenes being gated by progression with other characters or purchasing certain items. Affection can go up as a result of certain scenes, but generally you build affection by finding a character during their schedule at a certain point of the day and clicking an option to "spend time" with them. This leads to 1 line of dialogue and maybe a shot of the MC and character sitting together, and at the end you get affection points. This stays static for literally the entire game. You can "spend time with Lucy" 20 minutes into the game, and 5 hours later she has the exact same options at the exact same locations. There is no progression or new interactions, and you must do this dozens of times for each character. It is very grindy. You also have a talk option with each character, and those options also never change or unlock over the course of the game.

The fishing, mining, and sending Luna/Evie out on daily contracts is super grindy and unengaging and just feels like filler content to force you to do something before you can buy an item that then unlocks progression. I 100% recommend playing this game with the instant-max affection cheat and the extra money cheat. You won't be missing anything.

The Minor Quibbles:

Shino's boobs look weird, like her character model or her blouse need to be fixed.

I know that sounds like a lot of criticism but I did really like the game and really looking forward to seeing the patchnotes for the next version!

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! But I THINK you're giving feedback about v0.1.1. In v0.1.2 ALL spend time options are mini-events with some dialogue and the "Talk" menu has interactions about recent events, the guild board got changed and I made the game a lot less grindy.
In v0.1.2 A LOT of things that you said got changed, except one... So, please, try that version and I would like to know your opinion again!

The one that didn't get changed is this: In HHG there are NO DECISIONS. You're not making your story or "building" the MC. You're seeing a linear story in the body of one of the characters (Ofc the most important). I tried to make this pretty obvious when I forced every player to see a scene where the MC wants to go back to his town.
That's how the game is is!

PD: I love hard criticism.

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
I tried the game, then it crashed when I went to the changing rooms on the beach and now every save goes back to the start of the game.

Edit: and all the galleries are reverted to locked.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes