Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Im having an issue where the game wont let me load saves. any time i attempt to do so it restarts be back at the beginning of the game.
If your trying to load a save from before the latest update (v0.1.2) these won't work.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Hello! Can you please upload again the saves folder? The link is outdated. Thank you!
Those saves are from and old version of the game, they will not work on the latest version.

threequartercup

Jan 3, 2020
This is a save file from 0.1.2 just downloaded it earlier this evening. i was trying to revert to this save as i believed i may have messed something up and every time i tried to load it it returned me to the start of the game.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
This is a save file from 0.1.2 just downloaded it earlier this evening. i was trying to revert to this save as i believed i may have messed something up and every time i tried to load it it returned me to the start of the game.
You didn't download the patch. Read the text above the download links. Whenever you apply the patch, you'll lose your saves.

Reactions: Dharma000

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I've never been with a girl, so I don't know what it would look like to hug a woman in bed ... :(
My imagination told me it was like this ...
Omg i found this so funny :ROFLMAO: Unfortunatly I've just found out there's a daily limit on reactions :cry::LOL:

D

Deleted member 1048238

If u have problem with quitntuplets and library u need literally give him materials and then click build.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Some one have full save or cheat codes? I like this game, but I wan't passing this game
Cheat Codes are in the Main Post, to use them inn the girls character screen(Red Heart) type the cheats in the search bar add a . to the start of the cheats but dont had any " eg: for gold type in .gimmegold

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes