Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I am really surprised on this game. I just discovered this game yesterday and i was like... oh look, it looks like i found a good game. the imags look really good, and the plot too. Let's download and see the game.
After download and unzip the game i was like... ok let's just try it and then, let's move on to another game. But as soon as I started playing it, I couldn't tear myself away from the game. Really the game is really good. The plot, the animation, the situations that are created in the title are really excellent, exciting and sometimes even very exhilarating :love:

There are also some negative things, which I will not say for now because I have not finished the whole update yet. But for now the sensations are very positive.

I really hope that the incest patch be strengthened more because it still has some gaps. Some time, the mc, call his mother just Elizabeth istead of mother/mom. But in the end better then nothing. I really hate patreon roules every new days :(

Anyway thank you to let us play you awesome game. Hope to see lot and lot of new sexual content ;)

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
This is the most fun I've ever had playing a game from this site. The graphics aren't quite smooth (related to the large file size I assume) and the sex scene graphics aren't amazing but the game is good enough that this doesnt bother me too much.

Big props to the dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

BlackZx24

Jun 13, 2018
Is that a question or are you trying to jedi mind trick the dev.?
I think it might get an android version when 0.1.2 gets out of beta, don't quote me on that though.
is a question will have new version for Android?
thank you

retiredman

May 29, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hero's Harem Guild Beta
Thu Oct 29 23:24:47 2020

why do i always get this notice whenever i tried to open the quest menu. i can't see my story progression and to be honest, it has become annoying a little bit when i try to guess randomly about the story progress.
is there any bugfix for this or not?
Try to reinstall the game.

I did what you've said but now every time I save, the "save" doesn't work.
Download the file attached in OP and put it in the \game folder. Overwrite when asked.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
This is not VN game... So you cant make saves not work. This will cause lots of player stop playing game. I dont want make all theese things again, all theese grind and traveling around in sandbox. Thats not fun to play. Who wants play everyting from the begining again?! Thank you if i know this i wouldn't download this version for nothing... At least he should give change start from last update... I'm lost of words...
Hello, almost everything that you played and knew about the game got reworked or deleted. Except maybe fishing. So, yeah, you won't do THE SAME everything again. There's some new scenes and some new features.

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Thanks for quick fix. I have a question regarding the micro stutter that happen once in a while. Is that because im using compressed version?
I don't think it's an issue only concerning the compressed version, I had a couple of stutters during animations(Nothing major but noticable) and I use the normal version.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
how to use cheats? Help me pls((
In the girls character screen(Red Heart) type the cheats in the search bar add a . to the start of the cheats but dont had any " eg: for gold type in .gimmegold

Reactions: JimmyAjja

frogleglover

Oct 23, 2020
Really happy with this game so far, it's good stuff!

I'm not quite done with all the content in 1.2 yet, but It's been fun.

I can see the gaps where more content is going to eventually be added, and I'm impressed with the work done on the menus. I appreciate the world-building that's slowly happening. Probably going to support the patreon once november 1st rolls around :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Hi it's Woods

Dec 31, 2018
Am I dumb or is my game broken? I have everyone @ 5 and Evie is stuck at 4 (With Lucy), I'm at the point where I have to find her at midnight, I went to the bicycle park and got the glitch screen which is part of the game, then after that I went to every single spot and just can't find her.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Am I dumb or is my game broken? I have everyone @ 5 and Evie is stuck at 4 (With Lucy), I'm at the point where I have to find her at midnight, I went to the bicycle park and got the glitch screen which is part of the game, then after that I went to every single spot and just can't find her.
Market's Park.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes