deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
can someone explain the Guild Board a bit better? I've added the girls to the board and sent them to the lake and to the city. Their counters go down to 00:00 and nothing. I go to the next part of the day, noon > afternoon, and the counter resets and counts all the way back down to 0 and still nothing. Is this not fully implemented and a waste of time or what am I missing? Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
can someone explain the Guild Board a bit better? I've added the girls to the board and sent them to the lake and to the city. Their counters go down to 00:00 and nothing. I go to the next part of the day, noon > afternoon, and the counter resets and counts all the way back down to 0 and still nothing. Is this not fully implemented and a waste of time or what am I missing? Komisari
It's a bug, I'm sorry. Save and restart your game, it will fix it.

Reactions: deathspawn246

S_Perry

Jan 2, 2019
I am stuck. Where do I have to go by the level 3 end quest of Fara. Hint says: I should wait until wednesday. But I got no quest...and it is the third wednesday in a row.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I am stuck. Where do I have to go by the level 3 end quest of Fara. Hint says: I should wait until wednesday. But I got no quest...and it is the third wednesday in a row.
There's not going to be a specific quest. The first Wednesday after you get that hint, there will be a scene that plays out in the living room with Lucy and Fara, talking about a Guild Assistant's special day, where you spend time with Fara (first is just sleeping beside her, second is a bj).

BurningSamurai

Apr 7, 2019
I'm stuck on the library. I have the material and money, but it won't let me build it. Am I supposed to build something else, first?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
ty bro.... are you unlocked all girls card ? cause im missing one, the demon maybe..
To unlock Narissa(Demon) go to bed and choose the "End Prologue" option...this will cause the current version of the game to end so make sure you have done everything you can.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
To unlock Narissa(Demon) go to bed and choose the "End Prologue" option...this will cause the current version of the game to end so make sure you have done everything you can.
But you can't unlock Narissa in this update! uwu

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
But you can't unlock Narissa in this update! uwu
Well I'm not gonna argue with the person who's developing the game lol, just assumed that because Narissa's story is contained in the prologue that after ending it you would unlock her, my bad. :LOL:

HalfLife3

Nov 28, 2017
Komisari I am playing the newest version. When I clicked on the stalls? at the beach, the game showed the renpy error console. When I clicked rollback, it brought me to the very beginning where you enter your name. Whenever I try to load my saves or auto saves, it just brings me to this name selection again. New game / saves work fine. Am I missing something?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari I am playing the newest version. When I clicked on the stalls? at the beach, the game showed the renpy error console. When I clicked rollback, it brought me to the very beginning where you enter your name. Whenever I try to load my saves or auto saves, it just brings me to this name selection again. New game / saves work fine. Am I missing something?
You're missing the big text above the download that tells you to apply the attached patch after the download xD
Once you apply the patch, you'll have to start again.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes