Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
where is last the clues
For the clues speak to.....Shino (Market Fish Stall), Granny (Market across from Jimmy), Luna (Night cant remember, Rooftop in Market), Maria (Evening Market across from Fish Stall) and Rebecca (Park Evening)

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
For the clues speak to.....Shino (Market Fish Stall), Granny (Market across from Jimmy), Luna (Night cant remember, Rooftop in Market), Maria (Evening Market across from Fish Stall) and Rebecca (Park Evening)
I kind of clicked thru the dialog , where i can fish the Catfish and gather the Shiny ?

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I kind of clicked thru the dialog , where i can fish the Catfish and gather the Shiny ?
Catfish can be found in the Pond in the Park, The shiny if i remember right can be found near water(I found it at the Lake taking the 1st right)

Xrow

Jul 17, 2019
Hey
First up: nice game, one of the first games of that kind I played and happy that it got even better since the first time playing it!
Second: how do I trigger the secret girl? Found the first trigger when searching for evie, and found the card secret : )
But is there a way to unlock the card or more planned for later versions?

Last edited:

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Hey
First up: nice game, one of the first games of that kind I played and happy that it got even better since the first time playing it!
Second: how do I trigger the secret girl? Found the first trigger when searching for evie, and found the card secret :)
But is there a way to unlock the card or more planned for later versions?
Which secret girl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xrow

Jul 17, 2019
Which secret girl?
When you use the secrets-cheat you will find a second plank card and further if you unren the data you find some stuff which hints to said character. I think it might be a Easter egg,but still.

Reactions: lunar517

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I've never been with a girl, so I don't know what it would look like to hug a woman in bed ... :(
My imagination told me it was like this ...
Just have to post the img since its so funny and kudos to you for being able to create a good vn storyline despite being single. It shows how much potential you have on being a good partner. Keep the imagination going because i really like this game.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Just have to post the img since its so funny and kudos to you for being able to create a good vn storyline despite being single. It shows how much potential you have on being a good partner. Keep the imagination going because i really like this game.
Hahaha I'm sorry, I was being sarcastic... But thank you, I appreciate it.

Reactions: w.iT

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Wait. There was a new version? Finally? And I missed it? How did I miss it? It's only been 15 pages since I last looked here.
... so around 300 posts.
damn.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hello. There are some bugs in the pre-release.

Quick Views crashes
Plague Fish crashes
Guild Board doesn't work
----------

I already fixed them. I'm uploading the new version. Since it's leaked I'll update these links, too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hibikiki

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
At first I was bothered that I had to start over, but after seeing all the new changes and how it is much easier to get back to where I was before, I don't mind starting over again

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes