Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Ok the update was nice still not sure about the devil girl but lets see what happens in the next update.
That clue finding mission was really a drag and was taking so long. And the worst part was i already knew from the start who the thief was, Your hints where not that subtle.

The game looks better with the revamp so keep it up and waiting for the next update!

Shit Bunway

Jan 12, 2019
Do you have the option to give her some fish? maybe you already passed the dialogue about the clue, if so go catch the fish she requires and you'll be able to trade for the fish.
With all the other girls who needed stuff, I saw a dialogue option that was grayed out if I didn't have it. I'm assuming it might be because I haven't gone through the giant Finish the Prologue cutscene yet, so I'm trying that out.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
With all the other girls who needed stuff, I saw a dialogue option that was grayed out if I didn't have it. I'm assuming it might be because I haven't gone through the giant Finish the Prologue cutscene yet, so I'm trying that out.
If you finish the prologue the game ends, don't do that yet lol

If you post your save i could take a look and see if i can figure out what you gotta do lol

Oct 29, 2017
8,9gb wow this blows up my free download account at mega... is there no patch for the 1.1? for 9gb you can install Bulletstorm.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
8,9gb wow this blows up my free download account at mega... is there no patch for the 1.1? for 9gb you can install Bulletstorm.
If you need to bypass the free Mega download limit(5gb) you can use a VPN...I use a free VPN (ProtonVPN) to bypass this limit.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
where to find the girl
For this character make sure you complete all quest's available and level up the girls to the max(this isn't necessary but you wont be able to do this afta getting this character) to get her go to bed at night and choose the option to finish the Prologue

Dragonfly36

Mar 8, 2020
batman187 so these marissa the last girl
because I have all the other girls to the max then I have the message to start chapter 1.3

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
batman187 so these marissa the last girl
because I have all the other girls to the max then I have the message to start chapter 1.3
Yes Narissa is the last girl, once you finish the Prologue that's the end of 1.2...so we must wait for the next release.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
In the finding the generous thief quest it asks me to talk people who are at market evening-night but the problem is I've talked the whole town and only got 3 clue which is from Maria, Luna and Fish girl. There is no one left I can speak currently. Can somebody help me with this?

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
In the finding the generous thief quest it asks me to talk people who are at market evening-night but the problem is I've talked the whole town and only got 3 clue which is from Maria, Luna and Fish girl. There is no one left I can speak currently. Can somebody help me with this?
Speak to Granny in the Market during the Day, and speak to Rebecca in the Park in the Evening.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Ok... Where is my saves?! You gotta be kidding me right? Dont tell me you deleted all save games...
A couple of months ago, Komisari made a post telling how saves from previous versions would not work with 0.1.2, as the game was reworked...

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
A couple of months ago, Komisari made a post telling how saves from previous versions would not work with 0.1.2, as the game was reworked...
This is not VN game... So you cant make saves not work. This will cause lots of player stop playing game. I dont want make all theese things again, all theese grind and traveling around in sandbox. Thats not fun to play. Who wants play everyting from the begining again?! Thank you if i know this i wouldn't download this version for nothing... At least he should give change start from last update... I'm lost of words...

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

Xanado

May 9, 2018
This is not VN game... So you cant make saves not work. This will cause lots of player stop playing game. I dont want make all theese things again, all theese grind and traveling around in sandbox. Thats not fun to play. Who wants play everyting from the begining again?! Thank you if i know this i wouldn't download this version for nothing... At least he should give change start from last update... I'm lost of words...
Come on now, it's not the end of the world. Take a step back, take a deep breath. Consider that the game is still under construction.:coffee:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes