nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
everytime i click on the quest icon i'm getting a bug, is there a fix ?
Edit nevermind : maybe my file got corrupted cause of the high size download.
i'll try again with the compressed version

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Enjoyed this a lot I like Lucy, Luna, Narissa, Leticia the best also was thinking of supporting but had a question is the hero going to train to become strong because I am not a fan of him just letting the girls do all the fighting its an easy pass for supporting if so.
Yes.
But slowly, this is just the prologue!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I've run into a completely game-breaking bug. I went to the beach one day and randomly clicked on the girls bathroom, which immediately threw a ren'py error at me. I chose to roll back and it sent me to the literal start of the game where you enter your name. Serves me right for being a perv, huh?

No biggie, I thought, I'll just load an auto save. Well, no matter what save I load, it sends me back to the start of the game. I've already played through 95% of this content twice now, and was like 30 minutes in to this play through. If I can't figure out a fix I'll probably just wait for a save to be uploaded.
Hello, you didn't download the patch stated in the post, just above the downloads. Whenever you apply the patch, you'll have to start again.

nkogkneetow

Jan 9, 2018
This game is great! I can't believe it's been here for almost a year and this update was was the first time I've seen it. Played though it all in like two days and can't wait for more. My only complaint is that getting money seems to be pretty slow right now but it's only the prologue so hopefully there's better sources of income later

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just see this game right now. I need to understand some thing
After download the game do i need to download and install this 0script.rpa in the game? Or is already in?
Also the incest patch work well? Because i like to play with incest content.

Thank you

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys just see this game right now. I need to understand some thing
After download the game do i need to download and install this 0script.rpa in the game? Or is already in?
Also the incest patch work well? Because i like to play with incest content.

Thank you
Put 0script.rpa into the "game" subdirectory, overwriting the original one. Do this before playing the game and creating saves, as any save created without the patch will start you over from the beginning each time you load it.

For the incest patch, you could just create a blank document named patch.rpy, and it should work just like the old incest patch.

HeatofDiamond

Jul 10, 2020
But what does the 0script.rpa do? Because in my case there's content available but I cannot progress because it is 1.2. Was this intended because of the rework?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
But what does the 0script.rpa do? Because in my case there's content available but I cannot progress because it is 1.2. Was this intended because of the rework?
If you're trying to use saves made in 0.1.1, they may not work correctly. The patch file was created to fix an issue with saves made with 0.1.2, where loading one will send you back to the beginning.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
just finished the prologue and im loving the game so far, only issue is the engrish goes between perfect and not quite right with a couple of terrible lines like this one
1603950268187.png
im guessing its just bad translations but its not as bad as most MTL games so theres obviously been some effort put into the translations.

keep up the good work

Reactions: Batman187

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
Thnks for the game , i finished the game for this update, nice story , nice game play, nice character , every type girl we have on this game , only one i dont find , every fantasy game. Always had " LOLI " lol , hope will get fast update

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
How do you get Shino's clue? I've tried talking to her at every time of day, but she never has an option for that.
Do you have the option to give her some fish? maybe you already passed the dialogue about the clue, if so go catch the fish she requires and you'll be able to trade for the fish.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes