corruptdna

Sep 17, 2018
Really Love the Game! Keep up the good work :) I had some comments on the beta if you would not mind.
I cant do the fishing activity a lot because after a few tries, my wrist begins to hurt (past injuries), and would love it if there was an option that required pressing a key of sorts.
The skill tree option is great! I feel some of the upgrades are quite pricy though, but its very possible with mining/guild board/and lots of fishing.
And the map feels a bit buggy when i right click the mouse to show the arrows, is it possible to have transparent (60%) small mid-sized white/grey arrows on paths we can take, and as for doors that we can open, there can be a transparent white/grey circle / or could there be an option to always keep the arrows on in the settings?

tsuki4200

May 1, 2018
Hi i missed a girl in the intro (Evie) do i have to restart a new save or she can be unlock now (all the girls have been finish like "wait for Eli or Leticia")

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Really Love the Game! Keep up the good work :) I had some comments on the beta if you would not mind.
I cant do the fishing activity a lot because after a few tries, my wrist begins to hurt (past injuries), and would love it if there was an option that required pressing a key of sorts.
The skill tree option is great! I feel some of the upgrades are quite pricy though, but its very possible with mining/guild board/and lots of fishing.
And the map feels a bit buggy when i right click the mouse to show the arrows, is it possible to have transparent (60%) small mid-sized white/grey arrows on paths we can take, and as for doors that we can open, there can be a transparent white/grey circle / or could there be an option to always keep the arrows on in the settings?
Hello! Thank you so much!
Look at the options, you already have an option to see them always.
You're not forced to fish, you can get money by sending your girls or foraging out there, if you feel like your wrist hurts, try that :)

Reactions: corruptdna

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hi i missed a girl in the intro (Evie) do i have to restart a new save or she can be unlock now (all the girls have been finish like "wait for Eli or Leticia")
What? It should not be possible to level up the rest of the girls past 5 if Evie is not met.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wh... What? How is that even possible?

You cheated, right? There's NO WAY to reach lucy level 5 OR reach Rebecca LVL 4 without having Evie... I will check the script to see If I did something wrong. But let me know if you cheated please.

jemand69

Mar 7, 2018
Really well made game! The Version is really misleading, would love to see OP updated to reflect that there is already around 5 hours of content in this game so this gets more exposure. More and more other games lure you in with "Version 3" and it turns out its supposed to be "0.0.3 tech demo please dont expect more than 10 minutes of gameplay". And this game goes in all humble with its version number and actually has proper content in it.

tsuki4200

May 1, 2018
Wh... What? How is that even possible?

You cheated, right? There's NO WAY to reach lucy level 5 OR reach Rebecca LVL 4 without having Evie... I will check the script to see If I did something wrong. But let me know if you cheated please.
No i didn't, at the debut of the game there was Lucy who asked me if i wanted to quit the prologue and i haven't encounter Evie

tsuki4200

May 1, 2018
i saw her multiple time after that but when she talk she was alway "Girl" but all the character call her evie lol

tsuki4200

May 1, 2018
No, i didn't have that quest, but i saw a item at Helen shop marked "quest" item the bag but i didn't had a quest who requiert him

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
No i didn't, at the debut of the game there was Lucy who asked me if i wanted to quit the prologue and i haven't encounter Evie
And when you finished Rebecca's quest... Didn't you see and unlock Evie?

tsuki4200

May 1, 2018
No i didn't see her before the event in the kitchen with fara , i finished Rebecca's quest after i had passed the intro

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if the movie mode during the find Jimmy quest fucked some things up. When I first ran into that the script stopped at one point and it didn't progress. I had to reload an earlier save and go at it again.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes