Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey, im stuck after the prologue, need to earn money to buy the big room but when i put people on tasks on the guild board, they dont earn anything and just stop at 0:00, any way to fix this?
Restart the game.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
How do i use console commands? i think i found the issue amianite, pretty sure when mining the amianite appeared out of the screen and i am not able to retrieve it but can see the glow to the right. So basically my game broke and i didnt realize it until now. So i need to use console commands to add the amianite to bypass this.
I just fixed that bug, but It'll be implemented in two days (Pre-Release).
If you have the commands enabled, write this: amianite1.add(popup=False)
You should receive them.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Komisari, an error pops up about the game being unable to find "/movies/maria/maria_event3.webm", but it is in "/movies/maria/level3" so, I used UnRen to extract the movies, and moved it to "/movies/maria", and it works.

I think it may be the same for when you try to peep on Sunny in the shower.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
How do i use console commands? i think i found the issue amianite, pretty sure when mining the amianite appeared out of the screen and i am not able to retrieve it but can see the glow to the right. So basically my game broke and i didnt realize it until now. So i need to use console commands to add the amianite to bypass this.
Go into the games folder and navigate to \renpy\common find the file named 00console.rpy open the file with a text editor search for "config.console = False" and replace with "config.console = True" without the "Quotation Marks" then in game press Shift+O

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Found that whenever I click gallery, then click that button again without end the replay. That occured in both 0.1.1 and current version
I fixed it. Now you can't click on other options while in gallery.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari, an error pops up about the game being unable to find "/movies/maria/maria_event3.webm", but it is in "/movies/maria/level3" so, I used UnRen to extract the movies, and moved it to "/movies/maria", and it works.

I think it may be the same for when you try to peep on Sunny in the shower.
I fixed it. The Sunny shower one is working fine for me :BootyTime:

retiredman

May 29, 2017
Heyo I know that I'm getting a little annoying now with how much I write but I noticed that with the incest patch our one and only mighty hero Zack sometimes calls his mom by her name Elizabeth which ruins my fap immersion.

Needs to be fixed ASAP
Sometimes Elizabeth will still be referred by her name, but that's because the game code doesn't check for the inc variable.
Maybe wait for the next release.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
How do u get Lucys last Lewd Scene I thought you unlock it with the animated card but I somehow can't find it.

Except for an action i can do with her in her workshop but it's greyed out... so that means I can't actually do it.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes