Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
In the new version I didn't find anything like this
You just need to create an empty file called patch.rpy in the game folder.
Sometimes Elizabeth will still be referred by her name, but that's because the game code doesn't check for the inc variable.
If you don't have the file you can do this youself.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
that stuff worked for me...but cheats wont work (the game refuses to let me put quote marks so oh well) there was an error when i clicked the beach room... which i then saw the little restroom symbal ...that i fixed by rolling back and leaving that alone ...and lastly ....ever since maria came to town the guild jobs dont work ....i assign people...the timer starts but when zero is reached the timer stays like thatt and no reward stuffs...this is only things wrong ive seen so far

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
that stuff worked for me...but cheats wont work (the game refuses to let me put quote marks so oh well) there was an error when i clicked the beach room... which i then saw the little restroom symbal ...that i fixed by rolling back and leaving that alone ...and lastly ....ever since maria came to town the guild jobs dont work ....i assign people...the timer starts but when zero is reached the timer stays like thatt and no reward stuffs...this is only things wrong ive seen so far
For the cheats you dont use quotation marks....says you want money just use this cheat .gimmegold

• Angry
Reactions: buggzy313

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So how can I get small logs and bad quality paper? I need them for building library and fix the door

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
So how can I get small logs and bad quality paper? I need them for building library and fix the door
You can get the Paper from Helen in the Market(Clothes shop lady) the Logs can't quite remember...check Shino in the Market(Fish stall) or Granny Also In the Market lol

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Np hopefully it's sorted now lol...as for the rest I'm afraid i can't help as I never ran into any errors, did you download the patch from the main post and apply that before starting a new game?....that's the only thing i can think of lol

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Does anyone know why I can't build the library or repair the door? Also, I keep getting an error message whenever I go to the bathroom at the beach.
You need Logs and Old Paper to repair the door and build the Library, if you already have these items then when you're at the quintuplets click on 1 of them check what you need to build it and in the bottom left of your screen you'll see your inventory, click on the item you need to give the items to the quintuplets and you should be able to build them.

Also the error message, did you apply the patch from the main post before starting a new game?....this error is related to that as far as Im aware

Reactions: Zontany
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes