Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
I glitched the bag, I tried selling some red flowers to the quintulets then tried right clicking it twice in their inventory because i didn't want to sell them then clicked out of the shop thing now i get a error every time i try to open the bagHer'es the traceback

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I glitched the bag, I tried selling some red flowers to the quintulets then tried right clicking it twice in their inventory because i didn't want to sell them then clicked out of the shop thing now i get a error every time i try to open the bagHer'es the traceback
Try to load a previous auto-save.
I'll implement the fix to the pre-release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qthe83niners

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Can you please add extra links for download witch are in 2 or 3 parts and not the whole 9 GB in one big file?
It would help me a lot because of my bad internet i cant do it in one go :(
Hello, there's a compressed version links. (Not mine, so download at own risk)

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Hello, there's a compressed version links. (Not mine, so download at own risk)
I know this exist but i want the good quality version and at the same time i have problem with this big file so i asked you because i thought u can split the original file into smaller pieces for easier download . but i understand this in not a common problem so it does not worth the effort , i just wanted to test my luck ...

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I'm not sure, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that you mention it...

In terms of features/mechanics Hero's Harem Guild is easily the best Ren'py made game i have played. :love:
In terms of story for me personlly this game comes 2nd(but only just, I come for the lewd content but it's the stories that keep me going back to games, there's a certain game that's had me smiling, laughing and brings tears to my eyes which is why it is currently my #1)

A few more updates to the story and some questions answered this could easily become my favourite game to play on here, so as it stands this game is currently ranked 2nd in my personal top 5(but again...only just lol)

Really love and appreciate the work you have put into this game so far Komisari, keep it up mate. (y)

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Great update, nothing much right now but I can see a lot of potential for the future. The leveling system still feels a bit unbalanced and the whole game is extremely grindy, but I hope it will be addressed in future updates. Can't wait for the next chapter of the story. Keep up the good work <3

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Found a bug when I tried to see the bathroom in the beach at evening
You didn't install the patch stated in this post. If you started a new game and clicked on "Advanced Name Options" at the start, you'll have to start again after applying the patch.
If you continue without the patch and you clicked on that option, whenever you try to load a save it will lead you back to the start.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dukedom

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Great update, nothing much right now but I can see a lot of potential for the future. The leveling system still feels a bit unbalanced and the whole game is extremely grindy, but I hope it will be addressed in future updates. Can't wait for the next chapter of the story. Keep up the good work <3
Hello, thank you so much! About the game being extremely grindy... I literally buffed everything and you can finish the prologue by just sending 5 minutes for your girls to work xD

Except if you're talking about the Headpat and Holy Headpat mechanic. If it's about that, well... Yeah. It's meant to be like that.
But for the story, the grind should and I think it is almost inexistent.

Reactions: Batman187

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Hello, thank you so much! About the game being extremely grindy... I literally buffed everything and you can finish the prologue by just sending 5 minutes for your girls to work xD

Except if you're talking about the Headpat and Holy Headpat mechanic. If it's about that, well... Yeah. It's meant to be like that.
But for the story, the grind should and I think it is almost inexistent.
I may have missed it because I don't have all the girls maxed out, but where the hell do you offload the meat and the slime. I thought at one point in the old version the Witch opened up a shop. Also, on the point of meat you might want to look into Luna at the lake. Her returns are rediculous and on a 3 second timer.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Someone knows how to unlock the scene with Lucy at her workshop? is in a gray '???'... Also there is no way to unlock the card that's in the right to Leticia?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I may have missed it because I don't have all the girls maxed out, but where the hell do you offload the meat and the slime. I thought at one point in the old version the Witch opened up a shop. Also, on the point of meat you might want to look into Luna at the lake. Her returns are rediculous and on a 3 second timer.
You can't do anything with the meat and the slime, for now.

I know about it. I decided to test some new features on Luna before releasing the new version and forgot to revert it.
She normally has like 3/4 minute and gives you rare/epic fish.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Oh man the more I hear about this update the more I want to play the public version!!! Why can't November hurry up and get here?!?!?!

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
ok two things, 1. i have been mining everyday for 40 days and have not got amianite, what am i doing wrong?
2. how do i get lucy's morning quickie scene?
Ye the amianite was taking too long for me, either just keep mining and get lucky or use the console and add 1 to your inventory like i did lol to add 1 using the console the command is

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes