otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
wow this sucks i had to redo the whole game it seems but in process i get random error then my save wont work and the game reforcing me to retard regardless of sale files like really ?

splabich

May 31, 2018
Did you apply the patch listed in the OP before playing?
no, I didn't apply it, I don't know how to do it. I downloaded the attachment. And when I started the game, the story started, so I closed it and when I opened it again and wanted to load it, I started from the beginning, if there was something there I missed it, sorry

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Does anyone have a save for the new version at the end of the old content? I really dont want to replay the whole thing again

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
no, I didn't apply it, I don't know how to do it. I downloaded the attachment. And when I started the game, the story started, so I closed it and when I opened it again and wanted to load it, I started from the beginning, if there was something there I missed it, sorry
Take the file that was downloaded, rename it to 0script.rpa (or just remove the numbers and underscore before the 0), drop it in the "game" subdirectory, choose to overwrite the existing file, then play again. Any saves you made before applying the patch won't work.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Hmm... I thought Sunny had a sex scene in this update, I swear saw an image on the discord, Sadge.

Btw, how do I unlock the Lucy scene in her... work room is called,? and the second last card is locked, any way to unlock it?

splabich

May 31, 2018
Take the file that was downloaded, rename it to 0script.rpa (or just remove the numbers and underscore before the 0), drop it in the "game" subdirectory, choose to overwrite the existing file, then play again. Any saves you made before applying the patch won't work.
ooh fuck, ok, I played a couple of hours but okay, start farming back XD, thanks.

Miraculeux

Apr 28, 2018
Game closes itself without any error message after the demon fight in the tutorial just after falling down the cliff. I applied the patch, nothing I tried helped. Rip.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
I don't get it, i've finished the library with the quintuplets or whatever, it's been built. i have the guild map, but i still can't access the library? if it's the room next to the garden, it still says that it's full of stuff that needs to be cleared, i can't get to the events inside?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes