Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
what do i have to do to find the last clues?
Rebecca, Luna, Maria, Shino and Granny are the people to talk to for the clues. (Shino and Granny both give you a little quest to be able to obtain their clue's)

retiredman

May 29, 2017
I encounter an exception every time I try to open the quest log. (See attachment for log of it)

Anyone else that has had this issue and, if so, how do I resolve it?

For now, I can do everything (I think) BUT open and look at my quests.

Issue aside, I love the game so far! Please keep doing what you're doing! ^^
P.S. Will definitely support this game when/if I can get it to function. ;)
Are you playing the compressed version?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
The only mention for the guild_outfit variable in the code is the check to see if it's there for the scene so it looks like it's bugged. If you want to use the console for a hack to see the scene just run:

lucy.outfits.append("guild_outfit")

Komisari love the game and your work pushing Renpy further than anyone else I've seen - but on second glance not only is there no function to add to a girl's outfit list but the id of lucy's guild outfit is "guild" whereas the scene is checking for "guild_outfit" in the list.
Outfits system is not completed. I want to make a window to show them and etc. I'll make sure for this event to be available in the pre-release.

retiredman

May 29, 2017
No, downloaded the ~9 Gb .rar with mega...

I can't even find the file throwing the exception, so I guess it's no surprise the program can't find it either. XD
Well, another user had pretty much your same issue (at page 92) and he solved it by reinstalling the game. You might try that.
Just remember to apply the patch attached to the OP before starting the game.

Reactions: Shinnjin

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
I can't remember the last time I played this, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that damned long ago that there wasn't only just the beginning part of the Prologue, now it's a full fleshed fucking game.

Let's see if we make it to the finish line in style.

TabooDad50

Mar 18, 2019
Loving the game so far but ran into a problem i cant seem to fix. (searched this thread and no answers so far) At the quintuplets with enough mats and money for Guild map Upgrade:Girls - Repair Broken Door or Build Library. After I select any of them to Upgrade/Repair or Build it wont allow to click the button to commit to that actions. ( I have 3 logs, 10 paper and 5 silver currently) I can only do ONE of the 3 but cant get ANY to go thru. Current Hints with Evie is talk to her in Library and quests say Fix the door again and/or Build a Library.. ANY help appreciated. Note: this is a fresh game just started last night and after install i applied the 0script.rpa attachment into the game folder.

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Loving the game so far but ran into a problem i cant seem to fix. (searched this thread and no answers so far) At the quintuplets with enough mats and money for Guild map Upgrade:Girls - Repair Broken Door or Build Library. After I select any of them to Upgrade/Repair or Build it wont allow to click the button to commit to that actions. ( I have 3 logs, 10 paper and 5 silver currently) I can only do ONE of the 3 but cant get ANY to go thru. Current Hints with Evie is talk to her in Library and quests say Fix the door again and/or Build a Library.. ANY help appreciated. Note: this is a fresh game just started last night and after install i applied the 0script.rpa attachment into the game folder.
Click on the items in your inventory to transfer them to the Quintuplets' inventory.

anonymguy124

Jul 13, 2018
I really dont want to grind again, so i used the console, but even tho I hear the coin sounds and the money beeing shown as added to my Inventory it doesent got there and my ammount of money doesnt change. Can someone help ?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I really dont want to grind again, so i used the console, but even tho I hear the coin sounds and the money beeing shown as added to my Inventory it doesent got there and my ammount of money doesnt change. Can someone help ?
Console cheats don't work in this version. Open the Girls Deck (heart icon), then type the cheats listed on the OP in the search bar. Without the quotation marks.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes