Xanado

May 9, 2018
Question~ The current Android version is 1.1, should I wait for 1.2 to come out or I can just go ahead with 1.1 and the save be compatible with 1.2?
The dev has rebuilt the framework of the game, old saves are not compatible so its better for you to wait for v0.1.2.

Reactions: HeavenKim

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
is anyone saving the game closing the game coming back later and open the game load the save and loads you at where you pick your name starting the game over again after going to the discord I find out that I needed 0script.rpa to fix it that should have been said I was wondering what that file was please update the original post so people know
The message has been there from day 1

1603817244492.png

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Started from the beginning again and I have to say that the new stuff and improvements are really impressive...seems another game ;)
Was dissapointed when i found out my old save would not work on the new version of the game, but have to admit that playing it again from the start reminded me how awesome this game is, and ye the new stuff and improvements made starting over worth while lol :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
Guys, where can I find Evie? I went to the Park, and something flashed by, like a Ghost, and that's it. I don't know where to go next...

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
how to use console commands?
that if I write "gimmegold" 100, nothing happens
You have to type .gimmegold in the search bar on the girls screen (The Red Heart at the top of the HUD)

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Guys, where can I find Evie? I went to the Park, and something flashed by, like a Ghost, and that's it. I don't know where to go next...
Have you brought the upgrade that lets you see where the girls are on the map? if not I'd suggest this, makes finding them really easy...such a great feature :D

Reactions: kamibell

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
Have you brought the upgrade that lets you see where the girls are on the map? if not I'd suggest this, makes finding them really easy...such a great feature :D
There is just such a function, but evie is not displayed there :(

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
There is just such a function, but evie is not displayed there :(
The only places she visits are the Bycycle Park, the Park near The Market, the Church and the Guild, check those, she'll be at 1 of them :LOL:

Last edited:

daikishow

May 14, 2018
Someone can send a save, with a complete walkthrough of the previous version? Apparently deleted the game, too lazy to go through again ...

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
anybody know how to solve and find thief? :D
Regarding the misdirection quest, when you get to the final step "Solve The Mystery And Face The Thief" what worked for me was sleeping a couple of day's then going to the Ruins at Midnight.
I have a post a page or 2 back explaining how i found the thief

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes