May 20, 2019
Bruh titles like this NEED torrent links like man, file sizes wouldn't matter in that case, but these file share websites are just so damn slow its a crime we still use them

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
I don't know what people's problem is but all my saves work and the last save was made when I got all the erotic scenes in the previous version

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
my problem is the 0.1.2 exe won't launch, nothing, nada....
did you change something? cuz it was working on xp, now it's not working at all....

BullseyeHit

Jan 24, 2019
I ran into a bug where after upgrading the money storage, the missions get stuck on 0 seconds and are never completed.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Applied incest patch and initial save not working restarts game at beginning and wants to rename character?

Pain in the arse to be honest, I cannot be bothered having to do the intro stuff all over again.
Found a bug. Error when going to the beach showers that seems to corrupt all saves. All saves revert to the very beginning of the game. Weirdest bug I have ever encountered, and a real bummer.
Whenever I load a save from this build, it just sends me to the start of the game and asks me to name the character. No matter which save I load. Really frustrating, this is my favorite game on here and it's already frustrating enough to start over with the new build but I don't mind playing through again, if the game lets me D:
You didn't install the patch stated in the post. Do it, and then you guys will lose your save.

kolol

Dec 1, 2018
whats up with door repair and library building quests when at quints i cant click repair buttons both evie and shino are waiting in library but i cant access it

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/script.rpy", line 9, in script
init -20 python:
File "game/script/script.rpy", line 11, in <module>
import discord_rpc
ImportError: No module named util.backoff

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script/script.rpy", line 9, in script
init -20 python:
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script/script.rpy", line 11, in <module>
import discord_rpc
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2Beta-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 754, in load_module
exec code in mod.__dict__
File "python-packages/discord_rpc/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
ImportError: No module named util.backoff

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Oct 27 04:32:02 2020

pls can anyone help me with this,the game wont even launch

fuegofish

Aug 31, 2017
I feel like the english translation used to be better or did I imagine that? It's been a while. 95-99% of it is pretty easy to understand even with the errors(reading it is definitely rough) but some lines come across as gibberish.

Reactions: Batman187
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes