Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Ok, everytime i try and load a save it just starts the game from the name selection.
With the latest update the whole game has been reworked, this means you will have to start a new game I'm afraid as old saves will not work. :cry: :LOL:

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
Trying to go to the market at noon for Fara's lvl 2 and shes not there, I go in the afternoon and it doesn't do anything.
Do I have to do something else first?

Edit: found it, looks like I had to go from one point of the map back to the beginning to trigger the event =/

Last edited:

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
works for me but only after you wake up, the rest o the time she's referred to as Elizabeth
With the old incest patch my conversations with Elizabeth alternate between calling her Mom and Elizabeth, will be calling her Mom then every other sentence go back to calling her Elizabeth lol

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
I'm having a exception on a specific event with Luna, she's level 7, 5/8 progress, it only happen's on the room with the carpet, in other places i can progress her normally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018
I thought we will had to wait till November 6 like mere mortals, but no, lol.

Bless this website.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait...I didn't even know it was updated already > .>ll

Oh my word...frickin 8 GB...There goes my net data for this month...

• Haha
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So is it me or is the patch not work you stil call Ari Ari and Eli and not mom? and i guess Leti needs to be called aunt?

rumple

Dec 22, 2017
seems a lot of the old full scenes are gone . loaded up the older version and this one the new version seems like the scenes are cut short and blacked out. where before u got the full scene and not just bits a pieces and words on black screens

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes