JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
I appreciate the effort in the rework, but am I right in seeing that there were barely any new animated sex scenes added? For what I can see, we only got a new animated scene for evie and fara

Also will future work cause us to start from the beginning again? If so i want to hold off

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2 Pre-Release Fixed] [Komisari]

Original size: 8.94 GB

Compressed size: 1.08 GB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Last edited:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
so im not the only one that has problem loading a save? cause everytime i try to load a save (that i made half an hour ago cause i need to do some housework) it put me back to the chose your name screen and the begening even though i was farter than that
I finally got mine to save. Though it took a bit of trial and error, saving then exiting. You did apply the patch listed in the OP before trying to make a save, correct?

Yes, I get horny every time I fill someone's hard drive.
It's my deepest secret
Normally, filling something is supposed to satisfy you...

SharingGORE

Aug 5, 2019
I finally got mine to save. Though it took a bit of trial and error, saving then exiting. You did apply the patch listed in the OP before trying to make a save, correct?
.............GOD FUCKING DAM$%%#%$#%............................ ok time for a new playtrgouth then,,,,,,, lucky me i was not that far along raaahhhh

fyi i aplied the patch after..... ALL HAIL THE SKIP BUTTON!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
I'm looking for the fifth clue, I got clues from Rebecca, Fish Girl, Old Lady, and Maria.
Where is it?

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
I'm looking for the fifth clue, I got clues from Rebecca, Fish Girl, Old Lady, and Maria.
Where is it?
It should be Luna at night in the market IIRC.
Btw did you manage to get catfish for the fish girl? that's the last I'm missing and I can't get to fish them :(

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Yes, I get horny every time I fill someone's hard drive.
It's my deepest secret
Wait so every time there is a new update we have to download 9 GB or there will be an option to just download the new content and apply them to the files?
I hope developer thinks about a solution cuz this game is amazing i always want to have the new content but if every time i have to download that much (my internet is shit) i probably will just update my game much less than i intended to do :cry: .

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Wait so every time there is a new update we have to download 10 GB or there will be an option to just download the new content and apply them to the files?
I hope developer thinks about a solution cuz this game is amazing i always want to have the new content but if every time i have to download that much (my internet is shit) i probably will just update my game much less than i intended to do :cry: .
Hello. For now, it will stay like this, in the future I'll try to make something like a launcher that auto-updates or something like that.

I'm aware the size of my game is high, but I don't want to bring down the quality of the game because of that. I'll find another solution.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/script.rpy", line 9, in script
init -20 python:
File "game/script/script.rpy", line 11, in <module>
import discord_rpc
ImportError: No module named util.backoff

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script/script.rpy", line 9, in script
init -20 python:
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script/script.rpy", line 11, in <module>
import discord_rpc
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2Beta-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 754, in load_module
exec code in mod.__dict__
File "python-packages/discord_rpc/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
ImportError: No module named util.backoff

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Oct 27 04:30:38 2020

its pops up after launching the game everytime and i aplied the patch already,or is it some new bug/problem?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes