viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Applied incest patch and initial save not working restarts game at beginning and wants to rename character?

Pain in the arse to be honest, I cannot be bothered having to do the intro stuff all over again.

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
Found a bug. Error when going to the beach showers that seems to corrupt all saves. All saves revert to the very beginning of the game. Weirdest bug I have ever encountered, and a real bummer.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
only 2mins into the game.. and i already fucking love this...the amount of effort put into the tutorials alone is a TRIPLE A quality game. 5/5 stars

Reactions: Qmil679

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
It won't let me click the build button despite having the materials here. Only thing I did that could have messed this up is get Shino to the level where I need to see her in the library before actually building it. 1603786519924.png
Edit: Okay so I figured it out in case anyone else is having trouble. You have to click on the paper or whatever material so it goes to the shop keeper inventory, then click build. It doesn't automatically move it over in the code I guess.

Last edited:

lahvcrystal

May 21, 2019
Whenever I load a save from this build, it just sends me to the start of the game and asks me to name the character. No matter which save I load. Really frustrating, this is my favorite game on here and it's already frustrating enough to start over with the new build but I don't mind playing through again, if the game lets me D:

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Whenever I load a save from this build, it just sends me to the start of the game and asks me to name the character. No matter which save I load. Really frustrating, this is my favorite game on here and it's already frustrating enough to start over with the new build but I don't mind playing through again, if the game lets me D:
There is a script attached to the initial post. Reading the last few pages here I suggest trying it with that script may help.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Wait!

Why is there an incest patch?!
I thought this game didn't have any incest elements at all in it.
Can someone explain.
Are those by the developer himself?

Reactions: Jamsalad

retiredman

May 29, 2017
Wait!

Why is there an incest patch?!
I thought this game didn't have any incest elements at all in it.
Can someone explain.
Are those by the developer himself?
There is incest content in the game, but the patch in OP is for the OLD version and it doesn't work properly anymore.
To enable it you just need to create an empty file named patch.rpy in the game folder. I'm testing it right now and it's working.

So the old save doesnt work anymore?
No, because the game has been remade.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
only 2mins into the game.. and i already fucking love this...the amount of effort put into the tutorials alone is a TRIPLE A quality game. 5/5 stars
This game is great. At times, I even cried. This game has a lot of humor, but also a lot of touching moments. A game worth recommending! :)

The best moment for me is meeting mom and sis again and what happens after that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lunar517
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes