WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
so I somehow managed to get an error, tried to rollback and that put me back at the start and now my saves won't load. They just drop me at the start. Any ideas on how to fix that?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
so I somehow managed to get an error, tried to rollback and that put me back at the start and now my saves won't load. They just drop me at the start. Any ideas on how to fix that?
Did you apply the patch to the "game" subdirectory that's listed in the first post?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
wait...so if the stuffs in my inventory its helping when i fish? how small of a chance for said gear to be consumed them ?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Guild Member's Love? The 3rd scene for Lucy. From what I can tell, you should be able to get it after buying her 2nd card, then talking to her in the engineering room, but it's still at ??? for me.

Teknotrax

May 4, 2017
Where catch "CATFISH"?
Or is he even less likely to come across than the legendary? "TIMMIE, THE FISH" is not the rarest?
DANEE(common) > SILVERSIDE(common) > LARGEMOUTH BASS(uncommon) > CARP(rare) > GOLDEN DORADO(epic) > TIMMIE, THE FISH(legendary).
How rare is a catfish?

If I remember correctly, in version 0.1.1 it was possible to fish in the city or am I confusing?

Last edited:

Sharoar

Jan 7, 2019
Where catch "CATFISH"?
Or is he even less likely to come across than the legendary? "TIMMIE, THE FISH" is not the rarest?
DANEE(common) > SILVERSIDE(common) > LARGEMOUTH BASS(uncommon) > CARP(rare) > GOLDEN DORADO(epic) > TIMMIE, THE FISH(legendary).
How rare is a catfish?
Try to fish in the park, near the market.

Reactions: Teknotrax

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Guild Member's Love? The 3rd scene for Lucy. From what I can tell, you should be able to get it after buying her 2nd card, then talking to her in the engineering room, but it's still at ??? for me.
The only mention for the guild_outfit variable in the code is the check to see if it's there for the scene so it looks like it's bugged. If you want to use the console for a hack to see the scene just run:

lucy.outfits.append("guild_outfit")

Komisari love the game and your work pushing Renpy further than anyone else I've seen - but on second glance not only is there no function to add to a girl's outfit list but the id of lucy's guild outfit is "guild" whereas the scene is checking for "guild_outfit" in the list.

Last edited:

Shinnjin

Sep 17, 2020
I encounter an exception every time I try to open the quest log. (See attachment for log of it)

Anyone else that has had this issue and, if so, how do I resolve it?

For now, I can do everything (I think) BUT open and look at my quests.

Issue aside, I love the game so far! Please keep doing what you're doing! ^^
P.S. Will definitely support this game when/if I can get it to function. ;)

Reactions: Deadpool76
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes