whibber

Nov 27, 2018
I'm missing one scene with Lucy. I'm positive it's the one where you talk to her in the morning in her workshop and select "actions" as it's grayed out. I'm pretty sure I've done everything else in this update, so I'm not sure what to do to unlock it. I'm already at the max level for this update. Is it just not added in yet?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
Was the save you're trying to load made before or after you applied the script?

If before: No dice.
If after: Try restarting the game, then loading the save (may have to do this a few times). I started playing after applying the script, and the save I created would take me back to the beginning, until I restarted the game.
I installed it before I played. I made sure I did everything on the front page.
Order I did it was.

1. Install base game.
2. Install incest patch
3. Install script in main post
4. Play game.

It did not help restarting and reloading tried twice :(

edit* One thing to note, the script on the front page saved as like 432098230script.rpy

I renamed the old one Oldone.rpy and renamed the new one 0script.rpy.

Was that okay?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I installed it before I played. I made sure I did everything on the front page.
Order I did it was.

1. Install base game.
2. Install incest patch
3. Install script in main post
4. Play game.

It did not help restarting and reloading tried twice :(

edit* One thing to note, the script on the front page saved as like 432098230script.rpy

I renamed the old one Oldone.rpy and renamed the new one 0script.rpy.

Was that okay?
I would just delete the old 0script.rpy file and replace it with the new one, don't know if it'll help but better safe than sorry lol

Jan 1, 2018
Only suggestion I would have is somehow have options for pure routes, at least with some of the main girls. Being forced to do stuff for Fara who I have absolutely no interest in is a bit of a shame, especially when she's the first one you seem to end up romancing. otherwise one of the highest quality renpy games i've seen.

jose domingo

Jul 12, 2020
Versión : 0.1.2 Beta :Hello and thank you for the game. I have a problem is that I can not play in Spanish only random phrases come out, to which is due this problem ?. Thank you it's a very good game. Sorry about the English, I'm not very practical.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Sry for the dumb question , but what is the "Oscript" for ?
Patch for bug fixes i guess, not 100% sure but were told by Komisari to apply it so that's what we do :ROFLMAO:
Oh,thanks,i tried only once and that nothing happened but yeah after that day worked!
Ye was the same for me, had to wait 2 days i think, but got there in the end :D

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
:D
Tnx my dudes ... also is the "Alabama" patch working ... asking for a friend xD
Worked fine for me for the most part, MC still calls Landlady Elizebeth now and then which bugged me, but apart from that rest is fine :ROFLMAO:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
So... I finished the game. I really liked it,absolutely great work. More background story,some new exciting events,bit of fun,great stories,some really heartmaking family story,some really nice lewd screens,some other useful options,as right click helps and tutorials and i could finished without any bug or anything some other problem,and ok it has 9 gb about BUT i used some cheats and for this mode about 15 hours gameplay...
And my favourite is Leticia :cool: :D

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
DON'T GO PEEKING ON THE BEACH! IMMEDIATELY THROWS OUT OF THE GAME SO YOU CAN DAMAGE THE SAVE THAT I HAVE HAPPENED!

retiredman

May 29, 2017
Tnx my dudes ... also is the "Alabama" patch working ... asking for a friend xD
Worked fine for me for the most part, MC still calls Landlady Elizebeth now and then which bugged me, but apart from that rest is fine :ROFLMAO:
You just need to create an empty file called patch.rpy in the game folder.
Sometimes Elizabeth will still be referred by her name, but that's because the game code doesn't check for the inc variable.

Reactions: Batman187
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes