lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Should I not have unlocked Guild Board upgrades? It seems now when I send Lucy and Shino to town to work, no money comes in and the timer just stops at zero.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Catfish are in the pond in the park.
Knew it was 1 or the other lol, didn't take much notice of the fish locations...my least favourite part of the game is fishing, really annoying to reel them in, could do with an auto-reel perk in a future update maybe? :ROFLMAO:

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Knew it was 1 or the other lol, didn't take much notice of the fish locations...my least favourite part of the game is fishing, really annoying to reel them in, could do with an auto-reel perk in a future update maybe? :ROFLMAO:
YES!

Please that would be cool.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Should I not have unlocked Guild Board upgrades? It seems now when I send Lucy and Shino to town to work, no money comes in and the timer just stops at zero.
It's a bug. Save and restart the game. I think I fixed it for the pre-release.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
YES!

Please that would be cool.
You're not forced to fish, you can do other stuff to get money, too. The only time you're forced to fish is in the "Misdirection" quest. That is completely optional.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Ok i don't know if Im just retarded but where is the last clue for the thief quest I have 4 out of five and I talked to everybody in the market even Luna at night.

What am I missing.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
You're not forced to fish, you can do other stuff to get money, too. The only time you're forced to fish is in the "Misdirection" quest. That is completely optional.
Ye it's not a huge deal right now, just thinking more long term in case we have quests where we need to fish in the future :LOL:

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Ok i don't know if Im just retarded but where is the last clue for the thief quest I have 4 out of five and I talked to everybody in the market even Luna at night.

What am I missing.
have you spoken to Rebecca at the Park in the Evening?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
my saves don't work even the autosaves don't load it just starts from the beginning
I have the same problem... after several hours of game...
Did you install the patch listed in the OP before playing? If not, download the file, rename it to 0script.rpa, then copy it to the "game" subfolder, overwriting the old file. Any saves you made before installing the patch won't work.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Oh yeah just saw...

When u spend time with Delilah at the flower shop it says :"... spend some time with the Delilah"

The "the" should be removed unless its on purpose then you can leave it in I guess

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Oh yeah just saw...

When u spend time with Delilah at the flower shop it says :"... spend some time with the Delilah"

The "the" should be removed unless its on purpose then you can leave it in I guess
I fixed it. It was not on purpose.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
So, I've seen some posts about some "Easter Egg Girl". But is it really just putting that word in that to get it?
Also, is there an actual legit way of figuring it out without goings through the files? I spent some time on trying to figure it out, before I got lost and extracted the files to see any hints at what I'm actually trying to find hints for. And got to the conclusion that there is nothing about it in-game.

Otherwise it was my first time playing it. I spent a good half a day on it. But every time I ran into an empty Actions menu I got a bit dejected. Overall I had fun though in general. I was really looking forward to doing stuff with Ari, but it turned out that she is just a cockblock at this point to stop everyone else doing stuff.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So, I've seen some posts about some "Easter Egg Girl". But is it really just putting that word in that to get it?
Also, is there an actual legit way of figuring it out without goings through the files? I spent some time on trying to figure it out, before I got lost and extracted the files to see any hints at what I'm actually trying to find hints for. And got to the conclusion that there is nothing about it in-game.

Otherwise it was my first time playing it. I spent a good half a day on it. But every time I ran into an empty Actions menu I got a bit dejected. Overall I had fun though in general. I was really looking forward to doing stuff with Ari, but it turned out that she is just a cockblock at this point to stop everyone else doing stuff.
Thank you!
I will add her to the public update.
And the actions button right now is pretty much empty, but I will fill them over time :)

AJ13

Jul 6, 2018
Hey, im stuck after the prologue, need to earn money to buy the big room but when i put people on tasks on the guild board, they dont earn anything and just stop at 0:00, any way to fix this?

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Heyo I know that I'm getting a little annoying now with how much I write but I noticed that with the incest patch our one and only mighty hero Zack sometimes calls his mom by her name Elizabeth which ruins my fap immersion.

Needs to be fixed ASAP

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
Found that whenever I click gallery, then click that button again without end the replay. That occured in both 0.1.1 and current version

Reactions: om_jarwo
Aug 29, 2020
How do i use console commands? i think i found the issue amianite, pretty sure when mining the amianite appeared out of the screen and i am not able to retrieve it but can see the glow to the right. So basically my game broke and i didnt realize it until now. So i need to use console commands to add the amianite to bypass this.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes