zythep

Sep 21, 2018
Played the game for the first time yesterday, for the first time, about 4 ish hours, now I can't load my saves,

Found out I overlooked the file you had to put in the folder, and now I can't load my saves, it just prompts me to start from the beginning, tried to save and then restart game as advised earlier in the threa, but to no avail, am I just fucked?

Should note that I tried to put the patch in the folder afterwards

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Played the game for the first time yesterday, for the first time, about 4 ish hours, now I can't load my saves,

Found out I overlooked the file you had to put in the folder, and now I can't load my saves, it just prompts me to start from the beginning, tried to save and then restart game as advised earlier in the threa, but to no avail, am I just fucked?

Yes. In short xD
After applying the patch, you'll have to start again.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018

If you didn't patch before playing and making saves, your saves are like those god-awful Danee: useless.

zythep

Sep 21, 2018
That's Gonna be another time, dont want to go through another 4 hours :p

Loving the game though, very well done

delta_unchained

Oct 13, 2019
I have enough money and the materials to build the library and all, but it won't let me click the build button

Edit: Btw it's a cool game, but sometimes it's laggy and something corrupted my file out of nowhere.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I have enough money and the materials to build the library and all, but it won't let me click the build button

Edit: Btw it's a cool game, but sometimes it's laggy and something corrupted my file out of nowhere.
Did you give the materials to the quintuplets (click on the paper in the shop window)?

Also, if your saves are sending you back to the beginning, you didn't install the patch listed in the OP before playing and making saves.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
No. Wait until midnight outside of ruins, and then travel there. But don't pass time in the ruins.
Ye i didn't mean to wait for 1 or 2 days at the ruins , thought people would know this lol, although seeing how many people have complained about their saves and about errors when the main post clearly states they should apply the patch, guess i should have known better. :ROFLMAO:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

What do you mean by corrupted your file? If you're talking about when you load your save and it brings you back to the beginning, it's because you didn't install the patch.

Install it, and start again. You'll lose all your saves.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020

Click on the upgrade you want to build, then in the bottom left click on the material that's required for that build.

• Haha
Reactions: Shinnjin

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Ye i didn't mean to wait for 1 or 2 days at the ruins , thought people would know this lol, although seeing how many people have complained about their saves and about errors when the main post clearly states they should apply the patch, guess i should have known better. :ROFLMAO:
I cannot wait a single day to update this to the pre-release. I don't like that people play the game and think that is extremely buggy or shitty when I fixed the saves bug like 30 seconds after I realized about it xD

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I cannot wait a single day to update this to the pre-release. I don't like that people play the game and think that is extremely buggy or shitty when I fixed the saves bug like 30 seconds after I realized about it xD
Well... Even though it specifically says "beta", people are just... Yeah.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I downloaded the game, applied the patch like you said we should, and played from start to finish without a single error, the only issue i saw was a typo here and there nothing major though :ROFLMAO:

delta_unchained

Oct 13, 2019
What do you mean by corrupted your file? If you're talking about when you load your save and it brings you back to the beginning, it's because you didn't install the patch.

Install it, and start again. You'll lose all your saves.
I have installed the update, but there is a bug when you enter the bathroom on the beach (noon or afternoon) that shows an error screen and makes you restart the game corrupting your safe files. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it was just a warning if it was an error you haven't seen.

Also, I looked at the materials and the money and I have it all to build the library and all and it doesn't let me buy that upgrade, is it something I can only do at a certain point on the story?

EMGA_Chuppa

Aug 15, 2019
I don't know if I did something wrong but when I send the girls working via the Guild Board their work timer goes down to 0 but I don't get anything and the timer doesn't reset either

EMGA_Chuppa

Aug 15, 2019
I don't know if I did something wrong but when I send the girls working via the Guild Board their work timer goes down to 0 but I don't get anything and the timer doesn't reset either
It happend after I bought every single upgrade for the Guild Board. Before it used to work fine

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes