mastaz

Dec 16, 2017
Im trying to load a previous save but it takes me to the beginning of the game where I have to put in my name, this happens with every save im trying to load

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Im trying to load a previous save but it takes me to the beginning of the game where I have to put in my name, this happens with every save im trying to load
Apply the patch posted in the OP, its a hotfix for the Beta. (0script.rpa goes in the game folder).
If you played the game without the patch your saves might be broken and you will need to start over.
Saves from older versions are not compatible do to a rework of the game.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: mastaz

whynotagain07

Mar 6, 2019
not sure if someone encoutered this BUG but i will write it down here

I'm not sure how to reproduce this - my best guess is play the game 5-7h straight or having guild mission started while for one of the girls (i had lucy and luna) and ugrade nouber of slots or slot capacity

for some reason timer goes for mission goes to zero and doesn't give any reward. Timer is permanetly stuck at zero - it doesn't reset after end of the countdown. All slots where empty.

Anyway Komisari - Love the new update and once again - I really wish i could support you right now - (this might change in couple of weeks). Can't wait of new build! I hope that you will make next save file transferable as moust of the systems in this build seems to work really really well- and game starts to be really really grindy (just like IRL relationships). I hope One day you will be recogised enough to do other games as your writing ( I love visial gags and refrences) is superb. Right now you are the best dev on this website.

Be well- And PRAISE JIMMY OUR SAVIOUR!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

I'm not sure how to reproduce this - my best guess is play the game 5-7h straight or having guild mission started while for one of the girls (i had lucy and luna) and ugrade nouber of slots or slot capacity

for some reason timer goes for mission goes to zero and doesn't give any reward. Timer is permanetly stuck at zero - it doesn't reset after end of the countdown. All slots where empty.

Anyway Komisari - Love the new update and once again - I really wish i could support you right now - (this might change in couple of weeks). Can't wait of new build! I hope that you will make next save file transferable as moust of the systems in this build seems to work really really well- and game starts to be really really grindy (just like IRL relationships). I hope One day you will be recogised enough to do other games as your writing ( I love visial gags and refrences) is superb. Right now you are the best dev on this website.

Thank you so much! And you can fix that bug by saving and restarting the game!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

whynotagain07

Mar 6, 2019
"Thank you so much! And you can fix that bug by saving and restarting the game! "

That much i figured out. Just wanted to make sure you know about this bug. Thank you!

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020

I had this same bug as well the work around was to close out of the game and restart it had to do this several times.

On good note I do love the changes that were made with the mining and the guild message board. Still probally going to get carpal from the fishing.

Nov 11, 2019
Amazing, I literally just remembered this game like last week while ranking my favorites. I figured it was abandoned but lo and behold I was only a week away from new content :LOL: I'm super excited for the next update! Keep it up man!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: whynotagain07

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
Enjoyed this a lot I like Lucy, Luna, Narissa, Leticia the best also was thinking of supporting but had a question is the hero going to train to become strong because I am not a fan of him just letting the girls do all the fighting its an easy pass for supporting if so.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes