Lero Ro

Jun 9, 2020
inputting any cheat codes crashes the game, any tips?

Also, is the "Guild Member's love" scene and/or the demon girl unlockable yet?

Last edited:

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
ok since no one is talking about it and its haunting EVEN MORE NOW
WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE BICYCLE PARK GHOST (as ive chosen to name it) first it was the evie looking behind her then they added a glitch effect to that then there was the park at midnight when trying to find evie AND NOW SHE IS HAUNTING THE MAIN MENU WHAT THE HELLL (she glitches around the menu too) 1604257766172.png
EDIT: just did the selebus easter egg too is that related i think the outline matches is it actually implying that she will be wooable or is it or is that easter egg unelated even though it has the glitch effect too and stops the music which adds to the creepy vibe and that also if related that opens the question on how does the ghost relate to that lessons in love game so do they share this ghost or creature

i cant help but feel like this is some mystery to be explored also i dont work well with anything remotely scary so thats what makes me want to understand it more remove some of the mystery that adds to the scariness

edit 2: looking at it more is there eyes on her head is she anime girl hermaeus mora or something lol

edit 3 : oh god the rabbit hole has gotten deeper so i just asked evie ABOUT THE GHOST not only did she seem to deny it (sus) but then she left and it advanced time (which is first for talking as far as i know) also i was thinking maybe she has something todo with the Halloween update cause i got Halloween candy saying there will be usable on the 6th of nov in a update also i just noticed after i talked to evie about the ghost the quest misdirection appeared in the market don't know if its related or not

Last edited:

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey folks. Am I missing something or is there no way to obtain paper in the game. It says I need 10 Bad Paper to repair the library. No idea on how to get those...

Any help would be appreciated.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hey folks. Am I missing something or is there no way to obtain paper in the game. It says I need 10 Bad Paper to repair the library. No idea on how to get those...

Any help would be appreciated.
The clothes shop gal sells paper.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
okay, am I total idiot? how the hell do I save, there's no menu for me and I've searched everywhere. I am Pepega and blind

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
okay, am I total idiot? how the hell do I save, there's no menu for me and I've searched everywhere. I am Pepega and blind
There's a bar at the bottom of the screen with 'Save' right in it... Or, you could right-click twice (once if you have right-click hints disabled) to open up the main menu and save from there.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
There's a bar at the bottom of the screen with 'Save' right in it... Or, you could right-click twice (once if you have right-click hints disabled) to open up the main menu and save from there.
Do I need to progress a certain amount in the story? I just got Fara and I don't have anything at the bottom of my screen, and double right-clicking doesn't do anything

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Do I need to progress a certain amount in the story? I just got Fara and I don't have anything at the bottom of my screen, and double right-clicking doesn't do anything
You have your save file corrupted. Once you save and you load the save, you'll restart. Please, start a new game and make sure you have that bar. Do you remember if you ever saw the bar there?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
You have your save file corrupted. Once you save and you load the save, you'll restart. Please, start a new game and make sure you have that bar. Do you remember if you ever saw the bar there?
Honestly, can't remember. I closed the game and deleted everything in my saves - luckily the bar was here this time and I had the option to skip right back to where I essentially was. All good, thanks!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Honestly, can't remember. I closed the game and deleted everything in my saves - luckily the bar was here this time and I had the option to skip right back to where I essentially was. All good, thanks!
Great, enjoy the game!

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So I'm using the compressed version (actually came here to download it instead of the Patreon version cause it's so big...) and the game crashes whenever I try to use the gimmegold cheat. Also I only tried using the cheat cause something keeps causing the countdown timers on girls working to bug out and freeze at 0:00.

D

Deleted member 862093

How long until renpy starts holding the game back as an engine?
While a legitimate concern, given this game is advertised on the Renpy official website, I'm half-seriously wondering if it might sooner get SDK updates specifically to prevent the engine holding this game back.

• Wow
Reactions: GenericName134
D

Deleted member 862093

Fresh install of 0.1.2 pre-release fixed (downloaded a few hours ago) with wiped app data/saves, got this exception when using .gimmegold cheat

Rich (BB code):
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/cards.rpy", line 61, in execute
  File "game/script/cards.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/script/cards.rpy", line 96, in <module>
NameError: name 'Notification' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/tutorial.rpyc", line 420, in script call
  File "script/prologue_market.rpyc", line 124, in script call
  File "script/prologue_witchshop.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "script/prologue_forest.rpyc", line 120, in script call
  File "script/prologue_witchshop.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "script/prologue_forest.rpyc", line 339, in script call
  File "script/prologue_witchshop.rpyc", line 168, in script call
  File "script/tutorial.rpyc", line 379, in script call
  File "script/guild_nav.rpyc", line 95, in script call
  File "script/guild_nav.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "script/sunny.rpyc", line 458, in script call
  File "script/church.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "script/market.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "script/jimmy.rpyc", line 266, in script call
  File "script/jimmy.rpyc", line 266, in script call
  File "script/helen.rpyc", line 229, in script call
  File "script/helen.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "script/market.rpyc", line 519, in script call
  File "script/yinna.rpyc", line 143, in script call
  File "script/yinna.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "script/market.rpyc", line 445, in script call
  File "script/yinna.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "script/market.rpyc", line 326, in script call
  File "script/rebecca.rpyc", line 246, in script call
  File "script/yinna.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "script/clothes shop.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "script/helen.rpyc", line 72, in script call
  File "script/clothes shop.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "script/helen.rpyc", line 72, in script call
  File "script/market.rpyc", line 30, in script
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\xgames\HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2PreRelease-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script/cards.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/script/cards.rpy", line 96, in <module>
NameError: name 'Notification' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Heros Harem Guild v0.1.2PreRelease
Sun Nov 01 21:55:30 2020
EDIT: The exception seems to be only for the cheat code notification? It appears that I can safely hit ignore, still get a notification of the 50 gold, and proceed playing the game. I have made a rollback save right before I re-attempted it with the intent of pressing ignore, just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes