awqsrem man

Apr 6, 2018
Hello, I'd like to ask, I have to get fara to level 5 but her level 2 event doesn't seem to work for me.
It tells me to talk to her in the market at noon, but I've checked every part of the market and don't see her.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Hello, I'd like to ask, I have to get fara to level 5 but her level 2 event doesn't seem to work for me.
It tells me to talk to her in the market at noon, but I've checked every part of the market and don't see her.
Fara is in the market in the afternoon right in the front
Fara is either at the market entrance as soon as you go in, or in front of the Bar(Where you find Shino)

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
On Evie quest i already visited the bycicle parking and market park but still no Evie, any sugestions plz
She should be at 1 of those places, if you want post your save I'll have a look for ya.

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
anyone has the torrent for the 0.12?
Hello, downloaded and created this torrents.
Unfortunately my upload speed is not very high. So I am waiting for seeds that will improve the download.
I hope not to break the rule of the site, if so, please let me know.
Thx.
JC

Reactions: hungneet

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
man, plz fix ur fishing, in ur code
"Name":_("Sakhalins Sturgeon")
instead
"name":_("Sakhalins Sturgeon")
as u know in renpy thats important and cause errors...
Hello, this is a problem that my editor had when correcting the files. Got fixed almost immediately, but never patched. I'll be fixed in the public release.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
i cant use girls deck for cheat codes
Click the girls deck, in the search bar type the cheats like so..... for gold type .gimmemoney don't put in the " in the OP it has the gold cheat down as .gimmegold this doesn't work...but further down it's written as .gimmemoney....someone needs to change this :LOL:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I just go to itch io and saw someone comment said that because of some problem with the developer in real life the public release had to be delayed. I don't use discord so kinda ignorance with the problem but I hope it was not something too serious and wish it will be resolve soon, please be well Komisari

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I just go to itch io and saw someone said that because of some problem in real life the public release had to be delayed. I don't use discord so kinda ignorance with it but I hope it was not something too serious and wish it will be resolve soon, please be well Komisari
Ouch really hope the dev is ok. Times are crazy right now and this might not mean much but, stay safe and stay healthy out there.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes