ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
very cool game is my humble opinion :cool: can i ask in this version of the game this mission to find Clues can be complete or not ?

Last edited:

Fluffal

Oct 10, 2020
How to unlock narissa? I have unlock all girls so far except narissa and I already finished the prologue.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
very cool game is my humble opinion :cool: can i ask in this version of the game this mission to find Clues can be complete or not ?
It can be completed, you just have to speak to the right people at the right times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also played the prologue and there are two locked girls right? :)
If you complete the Thief quest you will unlock 1 of the girls, after you complete everything there should only be 1 girl locked.

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
It can be completed, you just have to speak to the right people at the right times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you complete the Thief quest you will unlock 1 of the girls, after you complete everything there should only be 1 girl locked.

I've done everything you just wrote about the clues, but I'm on 4/5

jose domingo

Jul 12, 2020
Hola: Komisari
Es la 2 ves que solicito ayuda como puedo solucionar el problema del idioma? solo se puede jugar en ingles. Acabo de volver a descargarlo creyendo que estaba solucionado y nada, solo salen frases aleatorias en español incluso volví a ser una nueva traducción he movido el vbx:("Language") pero sigue igual no sé bastante ingle como para disfrutar del juego por favor una solución, gracias.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello: Komisari

Is it the 2 see that I ask for help how can I solve the language problem? it can only be played in English. I just downloaded it again believing that it was fixed and nothing, only random sentences come out in Spanish even to be a new translation I moved the vbx:("Language") but still the same not enough be groin to enjoy the game please a solution, thanks.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I've done everything you just wrote about the clues, but I'm on 4/5
Have you completed both tasks you're given? (Yinna - Fishing Task and Maria - Mining Task)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes