Aug 7, 2018
In the guild board the time is not counting it goes forth and back all the time. Already tried quitting and openning the game sometimes to see if it goes back but nothing

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
In the guild board the time is not counting it goes forth and back all the time. Already tried quitting and openning the game sometimes to see if it goes back but nothing
If it doesn't work by doing that, try to get money from other sources.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Had this too, however it always disappeared after a night of sleep (not in real life, in game).

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Fishing and gathering flowers, mushrooms, and fruits is an easy way to get some money.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Fishing and gathering flowers, mushrooms, and fruits is an easy way to get some money.
The easiest way IMO is mining, but you need to get pretty far into the story before it is unlocked of course. Fishing at the lake is also a pretty consistent source while I found running around for shrooms and friends not worth it - sure pick them up when you already are someplace and see them, you will while reaching fishing spots anyway, but if there was only one way to get money, I'd be fishing.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone (or Komisari) know how to find the free build for 0.1.2?

Yes, I know I can download it here, but I don't wanna pirate from this dev. I thought the free version would be available on November 6, as that's what it said on itch.io and Patreon. But the free version ain't on either of those sites.

Where can I find the game for legit? Or does the dev release free builds on this site exclusively?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
It's been delayed. Check back in this thread later. Last ETA was "some days" which could mean any number days, so just be patient. In the meantime nobody (that matters) will think less of you if you download the 1.2 on f95zone in the meantime since the public release has been delayed.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Yes, I know I can download it here, but I don't wanna pirate from this dev. I thought the free version would be available on November 6, as that's what it said on itch.io and Patreon. But the free version ain't on either of those sites.

Where can I find the game for legit? Or does the dev release free builds on this site exclusively?
It's been delayed, I would suggest waiting for the public. It'll be available soon.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
early evening - "meh, looks lame. I'll give it an hour or so then probably delete it"

Late at night - " ok, if I make another pot of coffee I can keep playing for another couple of hours or so" :D

Watching Jimmie eat ice cream with his helmet on was one of the best things ever. Jimmie rocks.

in my top 25% easily

Reactions: Cartageno
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes