Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Weird question, will the Selebus character have spoilers for Lessons in Love? I don't think they would, but I'm still playing through that.
Plz no, I don't want another FNAF level difficulty of easter egg and information hunting...

• Haha
Reactions: DudeGuy69

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
Bug: If you're at the bathroom door and leave by using the guild map, the water sound won't stop.
Workaround: Go to the kitchen or leave the guild and then come back.

Last edited:

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hello guys so i have all of them at max but still i dont finish this quest and i try to play with all the girls all the time something like 1 girl i do all thing in 1 day and i do it with all of them and still not finish the quest... any one any idea?
and PS: i found this by mistake what i need to do with this hallowen candy ?
Can you help me please ?

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello guys so i have all of them at max but still i dont finish this quest and i try to play with all the girls all the time something like 1 girl i do all thing in 1 day and i do it with all of them and still not finish the quest... any one any idea?
Can you help me please ?
When going to sleep you need to select "Finish Prologue".

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Can you help me please ?
Once you have everyone max level, go to sleep and select "FINISH PROLOGUE"

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So i just finished playing and damn that's a lot of content for a prologue
9 GB and at least 20 hours , excited to see what the full game will be like.

Looking to be AAA games size at this rate. Noice job

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Unfortunately I can't support the game so the least I can do is wait for the public release. I know it doesn't mean much, but I like to be respectful towards the devs.
You're absolutely right!
Komisari is one of the most attentive and active developers on this forum, I would say he deserved everyone's respect. Also and above all because he made a great game. :)

We await with confidence, patience...
...and a bottle of rhum! Yo-ho-ho!

Kontokrzak

Mar 6, 2019
If I were to guess, then propably some bugs were found in the Patreon release, so Komisari just wants to fix them up before the public release. Or maybe he wants to include a bit more content in the update than he previously intended? We'll see once it's up :)

Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
If I were to guess, then propably some bugs were found in the Patreon release, so Komisari just wants to fix them up before the public release. Or maybe he wants to include a bit more content in the update than he previously intended? We'll see once it's up :)
I had some problems IRL. The game will be updated soon !

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Kinda sad seeing some ppl rate the game less than a 5 because apparently they are complaining that features like buttons to directly go your bed or travel to different parts of the house are missing.

Lol they have not even completely finished the game i guess. Kinda sad that they are missing out on each and every feature.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Kinda sad seeing some ppl rate the game less than a 5 because apparently they are complaining that features like buttons to directly go your bed or travel to different parts of the house are missing.

Lol they have not even completely finished the game i guess. Kinda sad that they are missing out on each and every feature.
To be fair, while I would rate this game 5 stars - and am still thinking about whether to write a review, on the one hand I don't like reviewing games in their early stages, on the other hand these "early stages" offer a lot more than many a completed game (citing another review, not literally but in essence) - the question about whether it is necessary to unlock the "direct to bed" button is valid, as is the complaint that it should be in from the beginning. Not that I share it, but it is a valid opinion.

Having said that, I got Jimmy's blessing by grinding, no cheats, and I like some kind of grind, not having everything thrown at you like a CG extract, I am proud of Jimmy's blessing, and the only thing I will complain about is that there is no Jimmy vs Greaty tap dance duel like I suggested a couple weeks ago.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes