Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
9.55 Gigabytes! Bloody hell!!!:eek:

Does the insane file size at least translate into lots & lots of game play?

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
9.55 Gigabytes! Bloody hell!!!:eek:

Does the insane file size at least translate into lots & lots of game play?
Yup :)

I fuckin' was scared by the file size at first, though.
.... Wish the dev would make some patch file instead, downloading that much every time there's a new release, or even after X amount of releases is bound to steer a bunch of people away, or have them waiting for a compressed version. Also, some downloads would probably not work, or take days, like Mega, had a download limit, don't remember how much.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
just curious about the incest. Is it about big family, bro and sis, or mom son?
Ari will become the MC's sister, Elizabeth will become his mother, Lucy and Luna will become sisters. However so far none of these relations are sexual in nature, so maybe the tag is premature.

I installed the incest patch but sometimes the MC still calls his mother Elizabeth is this supposed to happen?
I know of families who sometimes call each other by name, sometimes by relation. It may still be an oversight but I wouldn't put too much into it.

why does it always start new game for me... i cant load save taht i saved
Can't you access the "Continue" on the main screen or what happens when you click it? Also, can you pull up the load menu in game (ESC/RMB)?

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Regardless of whether or not the saves are compatible, I'm playing on a new drive and had to start from the beginning anyway. I figured I'd speed things along a little with the cheats, but the one for money just doesn't work.

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone gonna set up a torrent for the new version? Because nearly 10gb is almost impossible via the traditional download links unless you're a 'premium' member to some of them because of quotas. I rarely download something this large, but the number of reviews has convinced me to give it a shot, despite the size, which really seems overly excessive.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone gonna set up a torrent for the new version? Because nearly 10gb is almost impossible via the traditional download links unless you're a 'premium' member to some of them because of quotas. I rarely download something this large, but the number of reviews has convinced me to give it a shot, despite the size, which really seems overly excessive.
Yes, a torrent would be great, OR the file needs to be split up into 3 or 4 smaller parts for easier download.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Kontokrzak

Mar 6, 2019
Yaaaay, it's ON! I've been checking this thread daily for a MONTH Komisari, I just didn't want to whine so I just stayed quiet and waited xD Just downloaded it right now, can't wait to play it!

For all the torrent guys - NOPY is a great service, just download from there.
but no way in Hell am I spending literal days downloading this.
What is this, year 2000? What kind of connection speed do you guys have?
On NOPY I downloaded it in less than 5 minutes.

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah, not being able to load a "day 46" save for this game really sucks. This is the second time of starting over from zero. I cannot see me replaying this game from the start for a third time. Its a good game, but not that good.

Reactions: EZ8lt

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Don't get fooled guys, 0.1.3 will be another ground up remake! :D :D

Jokes aside, Komi, I said this before, but still.... Your game is something else! So many stuff that would be amazing for RPGM game, but you choose Ren'Py, mind blowing stuff.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah, not being able to load a "day 46" save for this game really sucks. This is the second time of starting over from zero. I cannot see me replaying this game from the start for a third time. Its a good game, but not that good.
Komisari said many times that the old saves won't work.... He rebuild most of the old features and added few new ones, of course the old saves won't work. :)

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Yaaaay, it's ON! I've been checking this thread daily for a MONTH Komisari, I just didn't want to whine so I just stayed quiet and waited xD Just downloaded it right now, can't wait to play it!

For all the torrent guys - NOPY is a great service, just download from there.

What is this, year 2000? What kind of connection speed do you guys have?
On NOPY I downloaded it in less than 5 minutes.
Honestly, downloading anything from browser takes me literally three times longer than a Mega download. If I were to download it from Nopy, it would take me an actual week, and then it'd probably fail. Also fun fact, not everybody lived in incredibly developed areas. I live in the rural midwest US - population 300 - so internet infrastructure isn't exactly a high priority here.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes