thiagodigao

Jan 3, 2019
getting some slowdowns while fishing and looking at girls deck. all my drivers are up to date, so dunno why its happening.

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
Komisari

9.55 GB
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You F***ing serious?

The Best Game, "Harem Hotel" by Runey have real MORE content but have real less sizy!!!!

No... Soory Dev, but if you do not know how compress you Game, pls, go away from F95... Serious...
how about instead of investing your time in crying on forums(without any honest constructive criticism) you simply work 1 hour of a job and buy more storage lmao broke boi

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
I understand.

What do you mean by ''I will probably just wait until it gets closer to a final version before I pick it up again.''? You will have to wait years then... :D Komi said he won't rework the game anymore unless it's something really important. And will release actual content updates faster, but still ''closer to final version'' is far, far away. It's your choice, though. :)
Lol ok, I just restarted a play-through. It IS a good game and adorable characters, so yeah... starting over is not the worst torture ha!

• Haha
Reactions: ivanov95

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Komisari

9.55 GB

You F***ing serious?

The Best Game, "Harem Hotel" by Runey have real MORE content but have real less sizy!!!!

No... Soory Dev, but if you do not know how compress you Game, pls, go away from F95... Serious...
Realy ? You tell the Dev to leave because of the filesize ?
Yes it is big, and yes there is room to improvment, but if you dont want to download the game just leave it.
The Dev give it us for free, so be thankfull.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari

9.55 GB

You F***ing serious?

Hello, all files are compressed. You can check it yourself. All png files are webp, all video files are webm, all sound files are ogg. So, you could at least check it before talking.
There's an image every two dialogues. First try the game.

If you don't want to download 10gb, don't worry, go away from this thread.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Understood. I will give this version a shot then. I honestly did not mean any offence. I know it is very tough to build a game and you have done something that I have yet not been able to convince myself to try. I used to write scripts, create meshes and animations for game mods for Oblivion and a little for Skyrim, so i wanted to try to create something from scratch, but have not thus far. Either way, keep up the good work and congratulations on your progress so far.
Don't worry I didn't take it as an offense xD
I just use Caps so other people reads. The game was built again from scratch, making some program to port the variables and info would take a lot of extra time.

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
Just downloaded the newest update, but I'm getting this error when I go to extract the zip file. Guessing this means I need to re-download all 9.5GB again?

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Where in hells bells do you find the candy? I found none, did I miss it in a Dialogue or something? I've not stumbled across anything yet

delitacl

Jan 1, 2020
Komisari

9.55 GB

You F***ing serious?

you go away, this game is amazing and i don't care about the size of the files

if you don't like it just don't download it

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So i still miss a card the on next to Leticia how to get her?
And is this update something new i played the beta

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes