Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
tell me cheat on the money? all others work
I enter ".gimmegold"
what am I doing wrong?
Others have reported the same issue, but just for completeness: no quotation marks when you enter the code.

What is this, year 2000? What kind of connection speed do you guys have?
On NOPY I downloaded it in less than 5 minutes.
I can download with a similar speed (I think it was a bit more than 5 minutes) but only 10km from here in more rural villages (I live in a large city) that speed just isn't possible anymore because the infrastructure just isn't there to satisfy all needs. And this in one of the richest countries on earth. Think about those countries with even less general infrastructure outside of the major boroughs of the major cities. So while the whining is excessive here, file size can be an issue for many and there's not much they can do about it, it's not just "pay more to your ISP".

That doesn't change the fact that this game is a huge grind.
Well, it is a grind. How "huge" it is is a matter of perspective however. Enough content all the time inbetween - sometimes too much, I wanted to grind a bit in peace but Lucy is spoiling all my plans ;) But honestly, there are way worse examples out there, especially after you've overcome the initial dearth of money, it is pretty smooth sailing IMO.

Komisari

9.55 GB
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You F***ing serious?

The Best Game, "Harem Hotel" by Runey have real MORE content but have real less sizy!!!!

No... Soory Dev, but if you do not know how compress you Game, pls, go away from F95... Serious...
Many people commented on this, but I like to repeat: a dev makes an offer to play their game. If the offer isn't worth it, reject it. You will gain nothing by this game disappearing, it won't suddenly create another smaller game with the same content or similar. Go, play Harem Hotel. It is a good game. (Also a small note: this amount of colors, size changes and especially question marks doesn't make your argument more compelling, quite the opposite.)

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
So,a question about incest patch-is patch for ver 1.1 still working or family relations were already corrected in 1.2 ?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Funny how many are bitching about the file size.

Well its that large because it has quality gameplay.

Not Huniepop or some weird ass shiz ( if u like dat gg )

Instead of complaining be patient , get a better net and try to build some sensibility.

Cuz as far as i have seen Komisari is providing us with the latest release's for free.

Kontokrzak

Mar 6, 2019
I tried extracting just those items from the zip file. Still gives the same error.
Do you have 7zip maybe? If not, maybe try extracting with it. Or you can just download through torrent with the magnet link I provided.
The files you have on the screenshot are basicly 95% of the game weight so it's pointless to try to upload just them. 1606173931033.png

Reactions: Vyniril

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
This has NOTHING to do with the Halloween event.
To play the Halloween event, Lucy needs to be lvl 5 and you need to go to the market.
My bad, I thought the event appears on the map for me right after I did it, so I thought the scenes would be related

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Ari will become the MC's sister, Elizabeth will become his mother, Lucy and Luna will become sisters. However so far none of these relations are sexual in nature, so maybe the tag is premature.

I know of families who sometimes call each other by name, sometimes by relation. It may still be an oversight but I wouldn't put too much into it.

Can't you access the "Continue" on the main screen or what happens when you click it? Also, can you pull up the load menu in game (ESC/RMB)?
Patreon is aggressively cracking down on incest, so I hope that Komisari does a "reveal" where Ari is actually the MC's long-lost 4th cousin or somethin', you know, so we can fuck her without worrying about Patreon?

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
When I extract the folder i get a message that reads as this: Data error : HHGv0.1.2-v0.1.2-pc\game\0images.rpa, and I cannot launch the game I just get a traceback error thing.
Edit: I'm blind and did not see the guy above when I checked to see if anyone else had the problem, But I went and download the mega version and it works just fine, so it might be just the mediafire one, on a side note like the nice little touches with the intro bit and can't wait to play more of this game, thanks for the great game Komisari!

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Patreon is aggressively cracking down on incest, so I hope that Komisari does a "reveal" where Ari is actually the MC's long-lost 4th cousin or somethin', you know, so we can fuck her without worrying about Patreon?
I don't understand what you are talking about. Of course this game doesn't have anything even remotely incestual with your old friends back home who are totally not related to you. I was merely describing the atrocious and unwarranted intrusions a totally despicable inofficial modification would do to damage our pure game.

D

Deleted member 862093

I LOVE LUCY'S COSTUME!!

That is all. thank you for all this work Komisara, you and this game are amazing!

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
When I downloaded this patch, I had to restart and lost all my saves. I dont know if that was something that just comes with the update or whether me extracting it to a different drive (due to the file size) was the culprit. Either way, I appreciate the cheat codes as they make speedrunning the game a lot easier, that said, if someone does have a save for right before this update, as I had 100% the game in its last build, that would be sick.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes