wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
Komisari said many times that the old saves won't work.... He rebuild most of the old features and added few new ones, of course the old saves won't work. :)
That doesn't change the fact that this game is a huge grind. There are a lot of scenes and it is an enjoyable grind, but a grind none the less. There are ways to modify existing saves, to match any newly introduced variables, etc. added by updates. It is not an impossible task as a dev, though not nearly as easy if you are not familiar with the scripts. Anyway, I will probably just wait until it gets closer to a final version before I pick it up again.

Kontokrzak

Mar 6, 2019
Honestly, downloading anything from browser takes me literally three times longer than a Mega download.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cfst2p2b5u57fdyhyhxrsps7rdwcg4m3&dn=Heros_Harem_Guild-v0.1.2-pc.zip&xl=10252923060&fc=1

Magnet link for the game. There you go buddy. I'll try to seed for some time. If anyone already has it, join as seeder please to help the rest of the guys with the download.

PS. I had a limited bandwidth for a moment there, now I've loosened it up a bit, I should be able to sustain a few simultaneous downloads

Last edited:

ohnowhy

Nov 21, 2018
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cfst2p2b5u57fdyhyhxrsps7rdwcg4m3&dn=Heros_Harem_Guild-v0.1.2-pc.zip&xl=10252923060&fc=1

Magnet link for the game. There you go buddy. I'll try to seed for some time. If anyone already has it, join as seeder please to help the rest of the guys with the download.
thanks dude

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
info for the Halloween event!
!: Lucy needs to be 5 or Higher on NEW saves!
2: go to Market at night
3: to get candies, do normal stuff like fishing,sending your girls to work etc

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
.... Wish the dev would make some patch file instead, downloading that much every time there's a new release, or even after X amount of releases is bound to steer a bunch of people away, or have them waiting for a compressed version. Also, some downloads would probably not work, or take days, like Mega, had a download limit, don't remember how much.
I'm working on an updater.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
That doesn't change the fact that this game is a huge grind. There are a lot of scenes and it is an enjoyable grind, but a grind none the less. There are ways to modify existing saves, to match any newly introduced variables, etc. added by updates. It is not an impossible task as a dev, though not nearly as easy if you are not familiar with the scripts. Anyway, I will probably just wait until it gets closer to a final version before I pick it up again.
I understand.

What do you mean by ''I will probably just wait until it gets closer to a final version before I pick it up again.''? You will have to wait years then... :D Komi said he won't rework the game anymore unless it's something really important. And will release actual content updates faster, but still ''closer to final version'' is far, far away. It's your choice, though. :)

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I think you don't have any idea how the game worked before and now. The game was EXTREMELY reworked. And the previous code was GARBAGE compared.

The jump was really big, it was IMPOSSIBLE to port the old data.

It'll pass a while before it's close to a final version.

garet

Aug 5, 2016

PS. I had a limited bandwidth for a moment there, now I've loosened it up a bit, I should be able to sustain a few simultaneous downloads
Thx

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
I think you don't have any idea how the game worked before and now. The game was EXTREMELY reworked. And the previous code was GARBAGE compared.

The jump was really big, it was IMPOSSIBLE to port the old data.

It'll pass a while before it's close to a final version.
Understood. I will give this version a shot then. I honestly did not mean any offence. I know it is very tough to build a game and you have done something that I have yet not been able to convince myself to try. I used to write scripts, create meshes and animations for game mods for Oblivion and a little for Skyrim, so i wanted to try to create something from scratch, but have not thus far. Either way, keep up the good work and congratulations on your progress so far.

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
I really think many people are interested in playing this however the obscene file size (and still increasing via updates) probably turn them off..

Reactions: Lucifer84
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes