Apocalypse 420x

Nov 3, 2020
I'd like to know this as well since I did not find an answer here for that
Maybe we aren't suppose to know until the event is over ?
if i were to take an educated guess eventually they will be crafting items once the crafting system gets fleshed out (slime drops and animal/beast horns are crafting items is a ton of rpgs) at the moment you sell them

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
if i were to take an educated guess eventually they will be crafting items once the crafting system gets fleshed out (slime drops and animal/beast horns are crafting items is a ton of rpgs) at the moment you sell them
As far as I know there is nobody to sell them to at the moment, so it's more like a collection. :)

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019
tbh you dont need cheat for the game, i find it so much enjoyable to earn what komisari is creating ^-^went and unlocked all cards and jimmy too just by fishing and mining for a lil bit, catch a dupe legend fish and you're good tbh xD
only thing i wish that was in the game was a counter of what you caught mined ^-^

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
tbh you dont need cheat for the game, i find it so much enjoyable to earn what komisari is creating ^-^went and unlocked all cards and jimmy too just by fishing and mining for a lil bit, catch a dupe legend fish and you're good tbh xD
only thing i wish that was in the game was a counter of what you caught mined ^-^
Got it twice as a possible duplicate, failed twice, but mined myself into Jimmy's heart, so we're good.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Truth be told best way to spend your days farming money is to mine in the morning and spend the rest of the day head-patting Lucy and raw-doging Rebecca. Then sell for at least 50 silver at a time.

EZ

• Love
Reactions: Komisari

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Truth be told best way to spend your days farming money is to mine in the morning and spend the rest of the day head-patting Lucy and raw-doging Rebecca. Then sell for at least 50 silver at a time.

EZ
Ah yes, head patting is such a reliable sector of the economy

nightninja55

Dec 19, 2018
Hey, is the halloween event in the 0.1.2 version or only in the 0.1.1 version and if it's in the 1.2 how can I active it?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
YES! The public release finally come out, and it was glorious...Can't wait to play and experience the new content and system

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I installed the incest patch but sometimes the MC still calls his mother Elizabeth is this supposed to happen?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes