Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
early evening - "meh, looks lame. I'll give it an hour or so then probably delete it"

Late at night - " ok, if I make another pot of coffee I can keep playing for another couple of hours or so" :D

Watching Jimmie eat ice cream with his helmet on was one of the best things ever. Jimmie rocks.

in my top 25% easily
Hahaha I'm glad you like it! Please rate the game <3

Mahp Owen

Dec 15, 2018
early evening - "meh, looks lame. I'll give it an hour or so then probably delete it"

Late at night - " ok, if I make another pot of coffee I can keep playing for another couple of hours or so" :D

Watching Jimmie eat ice cream with his helmet on was one of the best things ever. Jimmie rocks.

in my top 25% easily
Same here, 'been playing this for almost 8 hours straight or something, 4a.m now and i can not stop.
That 'holy head pat' was really ingenious

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Mahp Owen

Dec 15, 2018
I'm done
finished
finally, I can rest in peace now
Btw I've been looking forward to getting Abigail into the harem since 0.1.1 was public (yes I've played the game twice), sooooooo I'd be really appreciate if I can "do something" with those sweat sweat tatooed thicc thighs in the nearest patch.
Just sayin' : D Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm done
finished
finally, I can rest in peace now
Btw I've been looking forward to getting Abigail into the harem since 0.1.1 was public (yes I've played the game twice), sooooooo I'd be really appreciate if I can "do something" with those sweat sweat tatooed thicc thighs in the nearest patch.
Just sayin' : D Komisari
You will!

• Love
Reactions: Mahp Owen

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
Why is rollback (mouse wheel up) disabled in the newest update?
How do I enable it? Enabled it with UnRen. Unfortunately it won't let me load my previous save now.

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Why is rollback (mouse wheel up) disabled in the newest update? :poop:
How do I enable it? Enabled it with UnRen. Unfortunately it won't let me load my previous save now.
You had a bug. It's enabled. Try starting a new save.

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
It's good to hear that it's a bug but I did start a new game.
Was this fixed in v0.1.2 Pre-Release Fixed because I think I'm using v0.1.2 Pre-Release

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You had a bug. It's enabled. Try starting a new save.
I had the same at the beginning, however after a while it disappeared without me doing anything about it. Except for maybe having closed and restarted the program due to the 0:00 bug. So a new save is probably not needed?

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
File "script/beach.rpyc", line 84, in script call
File "script/beach.rpyc", line 84, in script call
File "script/beach.rpyc", line 159, in script
File "game/script/beach.rpy", line 159, in <module>
NameError: name 'value' is not defined

Also found another bug where Lucy's work timer counts down until 00:00 and then stops. It even happens after I cancel her work and restart it.

Last edited:

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Wait until midnight and go to the ruins. Why do you have that type of letter? xD
My laptop is very old and the game is working in lag :cry:.
So i try to change some things and i foud out by mistake if you press A you can change things :)

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Finished the prologue and I like where this game is going so far. Also it's kind of neat how the search pulls up locked girls if you type in their name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the game does its loop pretty well, it's repetitive but the events happen often enough that it doesn't feel like a grind.

Also, it's a little odd how there's no virgin tag despite it being Lucy and Marie's first times. Though now I can't stop imagining Narissa being a virgin and strangling the MC for laughing about it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any one have any idea how can i finsh this mission please ?
I am not entirely sure what the problem is. You need to max out every girl except for Sunny and the thief if you already completed that. Just do the normal "plus relationship" stuff with all of them and go to the special events until they're maxed (level 10 for the "old guild girls", 5 for Ari, 3 for Elizabeth, don't remember the Witch).

Reactions: TaoKirito

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
I am not entirely sure what the problem is. You need to max out every girl except for Sunny and the thief if you already completed that. Just do the normal "plus relationship" stuff with all of them and go to the special events until they're maxed (level 10 for the "old guild girls", 5 for Ari, 3 for Elizabeth, don't remember the Witch).
You need to max out Sunny too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cartageno
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes