DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
I don't see many mentioning this but we have to start over? AGAIN? I love this game but really don't want to run through a THIRD time. I thought we'd never have to start over again according to the dev.
Dev did say you'd have to start v0.1.2 from the beginning, but likely not future updates. This is the public release of v0.1.2 as opposed to the v0.1.2 Pre-Release which you probably played. Anything after this you shouldn't need to start over.
1.2 beta saves are compatible with 1.2 public release. Only restarts needed are 1.1 or earlier saves.

Reactions: Feletriu

Kontokrzak

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone else having issues with the incest patch? I cannot unpack it, it says the file is corrupted.
Been wondering this myself, I've been intrigued ever since the bicycle parking incident and the talk with Evie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm actually curious too. Did I miss something, or is it all for 1.2?

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone else having issues with the incest patch? I cannot unpack it, it says the file is corrupted.

I'm actually curious too. Did I miss something, or is it all for 1.2?
I'm looking for something related to this shadow girl in other areas of the game, as it seems that Dev doesn't seem to want to spoil too much about this character.

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
Don't know if anyone noticed this yet, but there's more to the new Lake event.

If you hover over her before she vanishes you get an awesome cutscene

Dragon199747

May 20, 2020
posting these cheats found within rpa's for convenience:
Use the girls deck to put cheats (The heart). Click the search bar and make the first letter a "." (Dot)
After that, introduce the next WITHOUT "":

"imthelover" : Girls are always at max affection possible. Gets updated every time time passes.
"gimmegold" : Gives you money
"gibpower" : Gives you exp
"releasemypp" : Unlocks the gallery.
"showmethesecrets" : Shows hidden stuff, like hidden girls, even if you didn't unlock them yet. There are some nice secrets, I would suggest not using this :)
"fastworkers" : Now every member will work at the guild board every 10 seconds.
the gimmegold wont word the others works except that one what am i doing wrong

ar5n99rn

Jun 24, 2017
I have been playing through this game and I am enjoying it very much but I have run into a snag. I need twigs to create the logs to build the canoe. I noticed in the forum that fishing at the beach will help in collecting twigs. The thing is that I do not find a fishing icon at the beach and when I try equipping the fishing pole it just states that Sunny will be mad and I cannot fish. Does someone have a tip on what I might be missing? Thanks.

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
I have been playing through this game and I am enjoying it very much but I have run into a snag. I need twigs to create the logs to build the canoe. I noticed in the forum that fishing at the beach will help in collecting twigs. The thing is that I do not find a fishing icon at the beach and when I try equipping the fishing pole it just states that Sunny will be mad and I cannot fish. Does someone have a tip on what I might be missing? Thanks.
I just bought twigs from the old lady.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can either buy the stuff directly from granny, or you can unlock the fishing ability to fish everywhere, giving you loads of twigs and the occasional danee.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I wouldn't call the thief a "gentleman", but:

Rebecca, Luna (on the roof at night), and the three saleswomen Granny, Maria, and Fishy (she also always forgets names, so why not forget hers?)
I have 4/5 but the old lady is telling me anything when I talk to her.

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
love the game but not dont to redo the whole game cant see save files. this morning was fine and now it forced me to redo the game like there no save files. is there files to fix this bug

Garu_dg

Oct 24, 2020
I need to know if they will notify or something in the forum when the Spanish translation of version 0.1.2 is complete functional

Wolfhammer97

Jan 17, 2020
Well on the bright side the old incest patch still works :sneaky:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heros-harem-guild-v0-1-1-beta-build-1-komisari.42173/post-2777552

Cosmetic Extra
I took 'game\gui\window_icon.png' and converted it to icon.ico along with made a copy of it that is 32x32.
Can we get a new incest patch for the newest reworked version? Please and thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes