titancloser

May 26, 2020
Hey guys, the cheat "gimmegold" is inaccurate. The cheat that gives you gold, 50 at a time, is "makemerich". Of course like others codes you at a "." before it. I just started the game again and tested it myself by chance and it worked. Audio notification, money popped up with the message in the picture I am adding to this.
.makemerich.png

Jul 20, 2019
posting these cheats found within rpa's for convenience:
Use the girls deck to put cheats (The heart). Click the search bar and make the first letter a "." (Dot)
After that, introduce the next WITHOUT "":

"imthelover" : Girls are always at max affection possible. Gets updated every time time passes.
"gimmegold" : Gives you money
"gibpower" : Gives you exp
"releasemypp" : Unlocks the gallery.
"showmethesecrets" : Shows hidden stuff, like hidden girls, even if you didn't unlock them yet. There are some nice secrets, I would suggest not using this :)
"fastworkers" : Now every member will work at the guild board every 10 seconds.
I don't understand how to do it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can we get a new incest patch for the newest reworked version? Please and thank you.
v0.1.2 only cares if the file exist
So place 'patch.rpy' in the 'game' directory. When the game loads it checks for that file and changes variable 'inc' to either True or False.

Elizabeth = Mom
Leticia = Aunt
Ari = Sister
Luna = Lucy's Sister
Lucy = Luna's Sister

But for fun here is the file. It's blank since the game uses 'if inc:' to identify incest lines now.

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
For future updates, I ask that time is spent on making it so old saves can actually be used. As great as this game is, I sincerely hope I won't have to constantly replay it to see the new content. It's a great game with a great plotline and I hope it continues development.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm working right now on an updater. I'm sure v0.1.2 will be the "Main" downloadable version, then you will have to update the game when opening it.

Technically, people will have to download that 10 GB once.
That would be much better idea because you already have this version and in the future you only need to download small update patch to add in the game than the need to download the entire game again, and I hope every future updates would have old save compatible too
Oh! And I think you could a little fun content with Yinna in the next update too, I think she was an interesting character and would be a waste if we couldn't have something with her. The set up could be great: Like everytime you caught some rare fishes you could choose either selling them full price for money or you could giving them to her in exchange for a small favor like handjob or blowjob, or if you stockpiled lot of the fishes you could sell all just to having sex with her

Last edited:
Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Escalious

Nov 30, 2018
someone can help me?? in the gentleman thief quest, i make all but in last step " solve the mistery and face the thief" i dunno what need in the map dont have any mark in any time, what i need to finish this quest??

EDIT: i solve it, to make that step need go to ruins in midnight

Last edited:
Reactions: HardcoreLarry

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
someone can help me?? in the gentleman thief quest, i make all but in last step " solve the mistery and face the thief" i dunno what need in the map dont have any mark in any time, what i need to finish this quest??
I need a bit of help with this. I'm asked to gather clues, but I've already talked to Granny, Yinna, and Maria, so I'm not too sure where else to go. There's no one at the bar regardless of what time of day I head there.

Escalious

Nov 30, 2018
I need a bit of help with this. I'm asked to gather clues, but I've already talked to Granny, Yinna, and Maria, so I'm not too sure where else to go. There's no one at the bar regardless of what time of day I head there.
is for get all clues?? to get Rebecca clue you need go in park in evening and speak with her, to get luna clue, go market in night time and you will see her in roof right side of screen

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes