NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
is for get all clues?? to get Rebecca clue you need go in park in evening and speak with her, to get luna clue, go market in night time and you will see her in roof right side of screen
I see thanks. I actually legit never noticed her there. Another thing I'm wondering is if this is a bug or not. Lucy being in that room, but I've no idea how to get there.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
I am happy that this is such a great game but also sad because Ari is best girl and yet has not lewd content.

Reactions: mtD23

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ok, so i'm new to this genre of games, but what does incest patches do? Do i need it, or it's just optional?
Generally speaking, these patches make characters in the game related to each other (mostly including the main character), so that a "childhood friend" or a "roommate" will become a sister. Once you get to the lewd part, that means incest.

This is optional, however some stories are a bit off if they're not played with the correct attributions, so unless you are repulsed by incest, I'd recommend using them for story coherency.

Reactions: lumilipad

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
This game is really awesome, it is one of the best hentai games I played so far. I was really impressed how good the characters are written and the many references to other games, animes are a really nice touch to it. Jimmy is one of my favourite characters.
I started to play this game with Version 0.1.1 and had a really good time with it.
Maybe I'm the only one but with the newest Version 0.1.2 I had a bug with the background music.
I didn't like to spoiler the fun for people who are not progressed so far in this game, I hope I got this right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
This game is really awesome, it is one of the best hentai games I played so far. I was really impressed how good the characters are written and the many references to other games, animes are a really nice touch to it. Jimmy is one of my favourite characters.
I started to play this game with Version 0.1.1 and had a really good time with it.
Maybe I'm the only one but with the newest Version 0.1.2 I had a bug with the background music.
I didn't like to spoiler the fun for people who are not progressed so far in this game, I hope I got this right.

so guy say me, where is Evie the pink hair girl at midnight? when disapear please

tsunamizero02

Jan 8, 2018
So...how long do I have to live with "[Hero] with a manly voice"?

Edit: Nevermind. Name changing unlocks when Maria shows up.

Last edited:

R34Kobayashi

Aug 17, 2020
Hit a roadblock I'm lost I only have Sunny, Fara, Shino, Rebecca, and Lucy unlocked I have all of them to make level until I need to do other things except Lucy I have no clue what I'm supposed to do while she's taking a bath any help?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I hope the next updates focus a little more on Maria, Ari, Elizabeth and Leticia. They show up almost at the end of the prologue we don't get to learn that much about them. This is probably the first game in a while where I can't really choose a favorite girl, all the characters are great. I usually don't even care about the male side characters but Jimmy is just awesome.

Reactions: TheFurs

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019

The music starts eventually again after the next cutscene when you sleep after the last event. Strange.

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
Hit a roadblock I'm lost I only have Sunny, Fara, Shino, Rebecca, and Lucy unlocked I have all of them to make level until I need to do other things except Lucy I have no clue what I'm supposed to do while she's taking a bath any help?
Maybe take a bath before she does may help you progress.

joie0952

Jan 10, 2019
im on affection lvl 4 with lucy and the hint says wait for a while but its been like that for a long time. Is it a bug or is there something i have to do?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! Can someone tell me how much repeatable content is in the game currently? From some of the posts I getthe feeling that there aren't many or any. Can someone clarify? Thanks :)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes